Sign in to follow this  
Luke_likes_Lego

MOC (and Cuusoo project): Cattle Car Rolling Stock

Hi everyone,

Here's my latest train MOC and very first Cuusoo project.

8137822912_40b71af30f.jpg

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/30095

Hope you like it.....I've also hoped to make the concept a vote for new (never before (or not lately) seen) rolling stock. There seems to be lots of enthusiasm for more cars/wagons, so it will be interesting to see if we can get to 500 votes.

Always interested in feedback (positive or negative) too.

Cheers (and thanks for voting if you're inclined),

LLL

I like it and I clicked 'support' on principle, as while I know there's not a huge possibility of getting individual rolling stock out there, it's another avenue to tell TLG that there's a demand for it, and I like your idea of a line of different cars.

For me, I think ideally it would be just a little longer, I like the more realistic lengths Maersk wagons over the shorter ones from the Red and Yellow cargo trains. The dark red and white looks nice but it reminds me of the Star Wars theme....

Really nice work Luke_likes_Lego :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will support your project and follow you on CUUSO :wink: :wink:

Interesting cattle car design Luke. It's always neat to see how different builders create rolling stock.

I built this more traditional cattle car a few years back as part of a small DB train:

cc1.jpg

l5.jpg

Love those cows! Well done and good luck with Cuusoo.

Looks pretty good, the colours are really suited to cows being inside. A pity they don't do white and brown cows. (Or do they? I've only seen the white and black variety from LEGO.) I'll nip across and vote for it now.

I have been trying to think of a new type of wagon to build. Thanks for the idea. Of course I'd have to have a cow or two to go in it.

Edited by Hrw-Amen

They do indeed make white and brown cows, there are two in medieval market village, at least. It's a very expensive way to build a herd of cattle though :)