Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Avalonian Golden Watchtower

My watchtower for the guild Avalonia.

6379666055_661b3bb24d_z.jpg

6379668983_353c449ffc_z.jpg

more at My Flickr

8611386891_cbaebe5bbe_z.jpg <WIP

although small in size much can be seen from the Golden watchtower. its view covers the whole of the mining area in avaloia, providing the Great western Paradise most of its wealth. this is my first medieval build and i hope it meets everyone's standards. the tower would be taller but i fell short of parts.

thanks to De Gothia for his awesome banner design and our guild leader for his awesome techniques.

this is the first MOC i am posting on Eurobricks although one of my MOCs has been previously posted in the Pirates forum

comments and criticism welcome

Edited by Legonardo

Welcome Legonardo!

I must say this is definitely what Derfel Cadarn had in mind for Avalonia. Great build.

What a little beauty you got there! I really like the simplicity of the tower. Looks really good! The waterfall gives it a cosy feeling!

Great work!

Fantastic build!

The tower is nice - but that base is brilliant. I particularly like that path you have there!

Excellent tower :thumbup: It stands out well with the half-timbered part at the top, nicely done. The landscape is really good, you have done well to create such a interesting landscape on a small base. Great job, your tower will be added to the map!