Sign in to follow this  
VBBN

Gold Mine MOC

Worthy indeed,

I've looked at the entire gallery and the level of detail stuns me, from the skeleton and the rich veins deep beneath the ground to the underground lake and the slaves being punished. I wonder how many bricks he used for the tunnels. The rock facade is very well built too. He uses simple yet clever building techniques, for example the chairs he uses in the horse cart. Brilliant when you see how good they fit in! *wub* *wub*

A crafty builder for sure,

Edited by Hairy Ruben

Indeed worthy, thanks for posting this :-)

Lots of nice details, like the skeleton trapped under a boulder, the conveyor belt for the barrels, terrified slaves, lovely *wub*

You guys might want to check out Classic Castle's contests page. This particular mine was an entry for the CCCV. There are alot of incredible castle related MOCs over there.

The only thing that I don't like about this, is the BLUE door :-D other than that *y*

Very worthy. I really like it. Though I'm not real keen on the blues, in this context. Its too colorful for a goldmine, though I do like how that light blue looks.

Steve

That's an amazing mine, it so well planned with such a large amount of detail. I love the way it manges to convay the misery of the slave work force, and the dead former miners well somone should call the HSE!

Worthy indeed,
Indeed worthy,

Well worthy indeed! :-D A very cool MOC, rich in detail and going-ons, it's amazing! *y* *y* Fantastic find!

~Peace