Jump to content


Rouge Cutter


15 replies to this topic

#1 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1485
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:41 AM

Posted Image
Rouge Cutter
Posted Image

Daispula
Posted Image

Bounty lockup
Posted Image

As usual, more pics can be viewed by clicking on any pic above.

AC
Posted Image

#2 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Doing the Chicken Dance


    Posts: 18718
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:57 AM

AWESOME bounty hunter ship there 'ACPin' and that bounty hunter looks real COOL ! :grin:
Great designing and keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#3 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9541
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

Great MOC as usual AC! :thumbup: Daispula seems to be a successful bounty hunter with all that chrome in his/her high-class-looking ship. I love the cockpit area and the claw design of the thrusters. Best of luck in the contest.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages


#4 prateek

prateek

  • Study hard!


    Posts: 10399
    Joined: 09-July 05
    Member: 426
    Country: Canada

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:10 AM

Great ship! This would be at the top of my wishlist if I was a Bounty Hunter (keyword is if) :look: :grin:

#5 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9541
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:22 AM

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages


#6 Ceroknight

Ceroknight

  • Straight Up Cero!


    Posts: 2942
    Joined: 30-August 10
    Member: 12949
    Country: Canada

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 31 August 2010 - 04:22 AM, said:

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:
I agree with you 100% this looks more appealing than the halo
Ceroknight
Posted Image Posted Image
Photo by Librarian-bot:His Fantastic Deviantart page
Brickset  Flickr

#7 Darth Jar Jar

Darth Jar Jar

    Posts: 964
    Joined: 28-May 10
    Member: 10963

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 31 August 2010 - 04:22 AM, said:

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:

I think thats beceuase this was made by AC :tongue:
Great MOC AC I love the bounty lock up its very cool and the thrusters all in all great MOC.In the not so wise words off Jar Jar Bink "Dissen berry berry great"
Signature still under construction Posted Image

#8 angel06

angel06

    Posts: 75
    Joined: 21-March 09
    Member: 5603

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

hello
It reminds me has a moc of the theme atlantis :laugh:
Other than that very beautiful moc
bye

#9 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21021
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

Love the chrome & red color scheme.
You've done it again, ACPin!

#10 The_Customizer

The_Customizer

    Posts: 1729
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10776
    Country: Mandalore

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

Great job on this, it is probably the best Bounty Hunter ship I have seen! I love the redness of it, and the simple, yet eye-catchiness of it. (I don't know if catchiness is a word, but I couldn't think of a better one  :tongue: ) Overall a great job!

Edited by The_Customizer, 31 August 2010 - 09:38 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Erdathcath Madilinas,199 yr. old female Druid

Heroica Stats and Inventory


#11 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1485
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

View Postlightningtiger, on 31 August 2010 - 03:57 AM, said:

AWESOME bounty hunter ship there 'ACPin' and that bounty hunter looks real COOL ! :grin:
Great designing and keep on bricking ! :sweet:
Always wanted to do a ship in one color and red just happened to look like this!

View PostKielDaMan, on 31 August 2010 - 04:06 AM, said:

Great MOC as usual AC! :thumbup: Daispula seems to be a successful bounty hunter with all that chrome in his/her high-class-looking ship. I love the cockpit area and the claw design of the thrusters. Best of luck in the contest.
Surprise, surprise! It's been awhile since I've done a ship and the contest was just what I needed to come up with it. The Rouge Cutter was meant to not only navigate space but also watery planets which brings to the design of the thrusters that would rotate/spin for propulsion.

View Postprateek, on 31 August 2010 - 04:10 AM, said:

Great ship! This would be at the top of my wishlist if I was a Bounty Hunter (keyword is if) :look: :grin:
You'd need a lot of Imperial credits to snag this one unless you were faster in the draw against Diaspula!   :devil:  

View PostKielDaMan, on 31 August 2010 - 04:22 AM, said:

Come to think of it, this bounty hunter ship puts to shame the upcoming Bounty Hunter Gunship (Halo). If Rogue Cutter was an official set I would pick this one up in a heartbeat even without minifigs! No questions asked. :wink:
Hmmmm, let's see what price point a ship like this would fall into?  :grin:

View Postceroknight, on 31 August 2010 - 05:19 AM, said:

I agree with you 100% this looks more appealing than the halo
Really?  :blush:

View PostDarth Jar Jar, on 31 August 2010 - 08:54 AM, said:

I think thats beceuase this was made by AC :tongue:
Great MOC AC I love the bounty lock up its very cool and the thrusters all in all great MOC.In the not so wise words off Jar Jar Bink "Dissen berry berry great"
:classic: ^Ditto^ for the thrusters

View Postangel06, on 31 August 2010 - 08:58 PM, said:

hello
It reminds me has a moc of the theme atlantis :laugh:
Other than that very beautiful moc
bye
Which one?

View PostBrickdoctor, on 31 August 2010 - 09:28 PM, said:

Love the chrome & red color scheme.
You've done it again, ACPin!
:sweet:

View PostThe_Customizer, on 31 August 2010 - 09:38 PM, said:

Great job on this, it is probably the best Bounty Hunter ship I have seen! I love the redness of it, and the simple, yet eye-catchiness of it. (I don't know if catchiness is a word, but I couldn't think of a better one  :tongue: ) Overall a great job!
Don't know about that as I haven't seen all the other entries yet.

AC
Posted Image

#12 prateek

prateek

  • Study hard!


    Posts: 10399
    Joined: 09-July 05
    Member: 426
    Country: Canada

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:15 AM

View PostACPin, on 01 September 2010 - 02:11 AM, said:

Hmmmm, let's see what price point a ship like this would fall into?  :grin:
Maybe $1000000000 :laugh:

#13 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21021
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

View Postprateek, on 01 September 2010 - 02:15 AM, said:

Maybe $1000000000 :laugh:
Shouldn't that be 1,000,000,000 Galactic Standard Credits? Or does ACPin only accept wupiupi, truguts, and peggats?

#14 Smack

Smack

    Posts: 221
    Joined: 31-March 10
    Member: 10092
    Country: USA

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

This is one sweet ride AC!  I like the engines and the cockpit area,  and boy do I  :wub: the chrome!  I also like the pic of the bounty holding station, but I was wondering if you had any more interior pics.  I went on the link and did not see any.

#15 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1485
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:34 AM

View Postprateek, on 01 September 2010 - 02:15 AM, said:

Maybe $1000000000 :laugh:
Sold! :grin:

View PostBrickdoctor, on 01 September 2010 - 03:38 AM, said:

Shouldn't that be 1,000,000,000 Galactic Standard Credits? Or does ACPin only accept wupiupi, truguts, and peggats?
Paypal would do.  :wink:

View PostSmack, on 02 September 2010 - 05:57 AM, said:

This is one sweet ride AC!  I like the engines and the cockpit area,  and boy do I  :wub: the chrome!  I also like the pic of the bounty holding station, but I was wondering if you had any more interior pics.  I went on the link and did not see any.
Haven't taken any interior pics yet as I was rushing to get it in time for the deadline. Will do in a couple of days.

AC
Posted Image

#16 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21021
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:26 AM

View PostACPin, on 03 September 2010 - 02:34 AM, said:

Paypal would do.  :wink:
Credits, then. Not even Paypal can grab some precious metals and zip them across the Holonet. You'll need a Wonka-TV for that. :tongue:



Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users