Sign in to follow this  
Nexus7

MOC: Zwettler Cooler Car

Hi Nexus. As a very good train builder, it's great to see you enter the contest, but I believe your entry is an old creation.

I blogged this on Classic-Town back in March:

zwettler450.jpg

Hi Nexus. As a very good train builder, it's great to see you enter the contest, but I believe your entry is an old creation.

I blogged this on Classic-Town back in March:

zwettler450.jpg

Yes it is. I only found out about the contest few days ago (yes, I know, hard to believe :-) ) and didn't have time to build anything new. If it's against the rules, I'm sorry and certainly understand why it can't be entered.

If it's against the rules, I'm sorry and certainly understand why it can't be entered.

Yes, since it is a new contest, we'd like the creations to be built for the contest rather than old MOCs.

I love this cooler car though, and am glad you joined EB Nexus. Please share a little bit about yourself in the Train Tech Registry.

In regard to this creation, how did you create the side walls with the tiles? I'd love to try this design for a boxcar. I also like the middle section, a design which I don't believe I've seen before. This MOC reminds me a lot of an LGB car (I'm guessing the inspiration image is an LGB wagon?) - very nice.

In regard to this creation, how did you create the side walls with the tiles? I'd love to try this design for a boxcar. I also like the middle section, a design which I don't believe I've seen before.

It's a little bit tricky, specially the midle section. Just have a look at the picture.

5.jpg