Finally got around to doing at least one of my F4 minifigs using the decals from Saber Scorpion

A bit rough around the edges, but i've just found out i need glasses for reading and modelling!!!

post-154426-0-81867100-1457521863_thumb.jpg

Looks pretty good. The Vault suit looks nice.

Thank you, i had the decals since December but just didn't have the nerve to cutting and sticking them on until the other day. I've now got about 10 zombies to do (The Janitor CMF body works well), a Vault Boy and a couple of Vault Tec Vault Security personnel.

The decals will turn out with a cleaner look if you use a marker on the edge that is near (but not darker than) the face of the label. For example, you'd want to use a light blue or medium blue for the torso decal and a black or dark grey for the arm decal. It ends up making them look less like stickers and cleaner overall.

Just do it slowly and carefuly so the marker doesn't slip and put a mark on the front of the decal. :classic:

The decals will turn out with a cleaner look if you use a marker on the edge that is near (but not darker than) the face of the label. For example, you'd want to use a light blue or medium blue for the torso decal and a black or dark grey for the arm decal. It ends up making them look less like stickers and cleaner overall.

Just do it slowly and carefuly so the marker doesn't slip and put a mark on the front of the decal. :classic:

I knew i was missing something, thanks for the advice :classic:

Thank you, i had the decals since December but just didn't have the nerve to cutting and sticking them on until the other day. I've now got about 10 zombies to do (The Janitor CMF body works well), a Vault Boy and a couple of Vault Tec Vault Security personnel.

You could build a vault for them, I don't think I've seen one made of Lego yet.