Sign in to follow this  

Apologizes if this model has a thread already, but after picking up my jaw from the floor I realized that I just had to make a thread and nominate this for the HOF.

Quite simply I think this is the best Lego Technic model I have ever seen !

Its looks are perfect, beyond perfect and its functions are exactly as they should be, with flawless movement.

The YouTube profile is Scharnvirk, and his predator tank is just as insane as well.

http://www.flickr.co...@N06/6826114764

Edited by Doc_Brown

Jake wants one.

Edit

And now George!

Edited by grum64

Supercool MOC! Very well done! I love these kind of tank vehicles, hope to see more of them (and BI's)

The detail in this is amazing, looks like the models I used to make

Just realised my last post could sound like the ones I used to make in Lego, there is no way I could do this, I meant in kits for playing 40k

I'm still in awe over this hehe. :wub:

I wish I could post the very nice pics of it.

That POWER!!!

That thing is so big, yet surprisingly fast

if only it could shoot...

It has 4 XL's for power. :tongue::devil:

I'm still in awe over this hehe. :wub:

I wish I could post the very nice pics of it.

Just resize the images to 1024x768, the maximum size allowed here, the images still look good.

Also, you could post the links, I want to see those very nice pics

Just resize the images to 1024x768, the maximum size allowed here, the images still look good.

Also, you could post the links, I want to see those very nice pics

Yes but I don't own the images you see, I would have to upload them to my flickr channel.

This is his flickr account.

http://www.flickr.co...@N06/6826114764

:grin:

Yes but I don't own the images you see, I would have to upload them to my flickr channel.

I don't see why you think you'd need to upload them to your own Flickr to be able to post them here, you can most definitely post pictures here from others' Flickr galleries. Like this:

6972233127_dabdef464a_c.jpg

6826114764_b3365a416c_c.jpg

6826115224_0dca107b86_c.jpg

6826115464_007fc4362d_c.jpg

6783583050_22dc18e00e_m.jpg 6783582800_51b075408f_m.jpg 6654330939_6fc49f734b_m.jpg 6637122385_6d57a7f766_m.jpg 6637121981_c8764c902c_m.jpg

(all pictures are links to the photo pages on his Flickr, obviously)

Thank you very much, but how did you do that? I tried to get the BB code, but it wouldn't allow me. :(

Thank you very much, but how did you do that? I tried to get the BB code, but it wouldn't allow me. :(

Looks like the simplest way is to click the "share" icon (right-pointing arrow) underneath the picture, that will give you BB code. :classic:

I am glad that you like it! :)

The model has proved to be surprisingly durable - after all that years it is still fully operational, altough it went through one "general repair" where its gearing was also reduced to help with turning on bad surfaces. The only problem I have with it is that 99,9% of its life is being showcased on some exhibition where it just stands and does nothing else. All that mechanical stuff there wasted :(

If only there was a wireless way to charge it, mmm.....

That's a fantastic model and a great video as well. I'm pretty sure only EB members can be in the Hall of fame though.

Apologizes if this model has a thread already, but after picking up my jaw from the floor I realized that I just had to make a thread and nominate this for the HOF.

I am sorry but only active Eurobrick members can have their models added to the HOF. :classic:

There's a way without the BB code, just right the image and click 'copy image URL), then click the 'Image' button on EB posting and paste the URL in there.

That's how I get my pics on here anyway

That's a fantastic model and a great video as well. I'm pretty sure only EB members can be in the Hall of fame though.

I am sorry but only active Eurobrick members can have their models added to the HOF. :classic:

Ahh but he is a member and he is active, he replied just before you! :grin:

I am glad that you like it! :)

The model has proved to be surprisingly durable - after all that years it is still fully operational, altough it went through one "general repair" where its gearing was also reduced to help with turning on bad surfaces. The only problem I have with it is that 99,9% of its life is being showcased on some exhibition where it just stands and does nothing else. All that mechanical stuff there wasted :(

If only there was a wireless way to charge it, mmm.....

I take it you are the owner of this beast? Amazing job, simply stunning, shame tho it only gets displayed. :blush: