Apo Coeos

Power Miners - Cave Crab (Alternative build of Lego 8959)

Hi everyone!

I’am interested in alternative builds that are made exclusively from parts of only one or few sets.

Here is the Power Miners Cave Crab, a MOC that has been created exclusively with parts of Lego 8959 (the Claw Digger) .

The Cave Crab is a three wheeled vehicle able to manipulate rocks with care thanks to its prehensile hands. Its powerful lights and its huge spiked wheels enable him to work underground.

9425119965_f94410f6eb_c.jpg

9417497748_0c7c601ceb_c.jpg

9414839685_046630f62e.jpg9417562368_01cf9ed1d6.jpg

More photos and steps available here

In attachment, the lxf file.

Cave Crab.lxf

Edited by Apo Coeos

Power Miners is still one of my favourite themes! This is a great alternative build however I much prefer it without the arms although without those it's not much use as a construction vehicle!

And welcome to Eurobricks! Should probably say that Power Miners stuff really belongs in the action themes part of the forum but as you're a newbie its an easy mistake to make. I'm sure one of the mods will move it to the correct section for you.

Enjoy the forum!!

Edited by charlieboy

And welcome to Eurobricks! Should probably say that Power Miners stuff really belongs in the action themes part of the forum but as you're a newbie its an easy mistake to make. I'm sure one of the mods will move it to the correct section for you.

Oups, sorry !