mrselsmore

BRICK 2015 London & NEC Shows: MOC Submission

post-26800-0-28303800-1437825608_thumb.jpg

A hugely important part of BRICK is the Fan Zone where we get to showcase MOCs from AFOLs from across the World. This year BRICK has expanded and we have 2 shows: we are at ExCeL in London again and we are launching at The NEC in Birmingham and we’re looking for your builds to help amaze and inspire our visitors.

If you’d like to take part in the BRICK 2015 shows by displaying your MOCs then we’d love to hear from you!

Last year we had a huge response: 145 AFOL Exhibitors, creating 4,000sqm of display. They came from the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Norway, South Africa and the USA. We can't accept every submission, but we try our very best to accept everything we can to make the Fan Zone as awesome as possible and we're really excited to see what you've been building!

All accepted Exhibiting AFOLs receive FREE accommodation, lunches and AFOLCON attendance, plus access to request funding if you need help in getting your display to the show(s).

We can accept displays from anyone as long as you're over 18 (*over 16, with written legal parent/guardian consent), your display is cool and meets our criteria.

Further info & some FAQs can be found here: http://www.afolcon.com/faq/ If you can’t find the answer to your question there, please email info@brickshows.co.uk and we’ll do our best to answer them for you.

If you are interested in exhibiting your creations at the BRICK 2015 shows, please fill in the form(s) at this link: www.afolcon.com/exhibiting Submissions will close at 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 23rd August.

Information on the show can be found at www.brick2015.com

post-26800-0-51471700-1437825999_thumb.jpg

Well, I for one am familiar with the NEC and would love to submit. I'll get on that, and it is a good job my little display is on the 8/9th August so I will be done by the submission deadline

I'd definitely be interested in displaying at Excel - I'm not sure whether I'd be allowed though.

I'll be sixteen by the time of this, and I don't necessarily have anything worth displaying built at the moment aside from a few insects, but I was thinking it might be prudent to check I can before I started building for it.

Is sixteen old enough, or do I have to wait another year?

Edited by James Bailey

From the webpage: "We can accept displays from anyone as long as you're over 18 (*over 16, with written legal parent/guardian consent), your display is cool and meets our criteria."

I say go for it - send in an application!

Hi James,

Yup, as L@go says, if you are 16 and you can have your legal parent/guardian sign to say they are happy for you to attend then you can submit your displays :-)

Hi all,

A gentle reminder that if you want to submit to display your MOCs at either BRICK NEC or BRICK London the deadline is 11:59pm GMT this Sunday, 23rd August.

As we have people submitting from lots of countries, you can check what time that deadline is for your time zone by going to this link: http://www.timeandda...824T0059&p1=136

If you haven't submitted yet and wish to the forms are here: http://brick2015.com...plication-form/

And some FAQs about submitting are here: http://www.afolcon.com/faq/

If you have any issues with the forms or questions about submitting, then please email me on teresa@elsmore.net and I'll get them sorted for you.

post-26800-0-97010000-1440067161_thumb.png

Edited by mrselsmore