Sariel

New book: Incredible LEGO Technic

I hope this is acceptable as a topic here:

bk2.jpg

In short, thanks to the awesome 37 builders who agreed to let me harass them again and again, there is a new book coming this October. The goal: to show what is possible with LEGO Technic. The 74 models come with big photos, including some not previously published ones, and with awesome renders from Blakbird, including some see-through ones, all carefully prepared to look great in print. As a bonus, there is the last model built by Jennifer Clark, never published before.

Details: http://sariel.pl/book2

Some preview of the content:

The hardcover edition of the book is now available for pre-order from the publisher (30% off at the moment): http://www.nostarch....credibletechnic

Pre-order is also possible from Book Depository and Amazon.

The ebook edition will be made available a little later, to counter piracy which has been quite an issue with my previous book.

Thanks to all the great folks who have made this book possible: Blakbird, Conchas and the builders: 2LegoOrNot2Lego, Amida, andrea Grazi, Barman, Brunojj, Crowkillers, Designer Han, Dirk Klijn, Dmac, Drakmin, Edwin Korstanje, Efferman, Eric Trax, Francisco Hartley, Gyuta, Jennifer Clark, Jerac, Jurgen Kroopshoop, Klaupacius, Konajra, Lasse Deleuran, M_longer, Madoca, Mahj, Makorol, Marat, Nathanael Kuipers, Nico71, Oryx Chen, RoscoPC, Sariel, Senator Chinchilla, Sheepo, Spiderbrick, Splat, Thirdwigg, and ZED :)

Edited by Sariel

Well, I surely don't want to make it look like people who aren't in the book are worse than then people who are. It's simply that a book like this has very high quality requirements for photos, and that dictates which models could and which could not be included. If I could, I would get everyone on board.

Aah finally! :thumbup:

Preview pages seem really interesting in the video!

Great news - looking forward to it. Sorry to hear about the piracy issue - it must have been a tremendous error by the publisher to distribute the last book as a DRM free PDF file.

There's some awesome models in that list, I want it

None of them flies, I'm afraid.

None of them flies, I'm afraid.

But they can all 'fall with style' :laugh:

And anything can fly on an ICBM, who's flown on one before?

Looks like the Book Depository and Amazon also take pre-orders already. I have added links in the first post. It may be a cheaper alternative if you're not based in US.

Actually I was exactly wondering where it comes from....if Europe (as you are based in Poland) or US (as the price is in US dollars).

Wow amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these books!

Edited by NXT45

in the link is written "paperback" but cool....that's a good news actually! 2 copies for me and my friend here! :sweet: :sweet: :tongue:

Must be an error on Amazon's and Book Depository's side. I'm told it's definitely hardcover, with some cool, sturdy binding.