Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Ah you got my alter ego, good thing i'm still alive......... :devil:

It must be your stunt double, that man has yellow epaulettes CBH has gold :pir-wink:

Where's the Bluecoat entry from this team? Great, we can't even follow directions, this doesn't bode well for the Bluecoats...

Where's the Bluecoat entry from this team? Great, we can't even follow directions, this doesn't bode well for the Bluecoats...

Someone should PM Dwarfanator, he is the team capt. for team 3.

It appears the mere presence of the Bloody Brilliant Redcoats! has frightened the Bluecoats 3 from the field. For the sake of good sportsmanship we would offer to switch posting days with them if they can get something posted today (Friday).

It appears the mere presence of the Bloody Brilliant Redcoats! has frightened the Bluecoats 3 from the field. For the sake of good sportsmanship we would offer to switch posting days with them if they can get something posted today (Friday).

There's time left here....

CBH to the rescue!

Originally it was going to be 48 hours but we changed it to a specific day. I don't think we need to worry too much about the posting as long as teams get something up within reason. In the end there will still be eight from each side in the match. The judges get to interprit the rules for themselves...and the judges can basically do whatever they want. They're really more like guidelines :pir-wink:

My MOC will be ready for posting tomorrow. Do you want me to post then instead of on August 3rd?

Edited by Admiral M

That's Blue Hornets to you, buddy!

Oh, excellent, now we will know what to put on your headstones :pir-skull:

Take this Redcoats!

3776680992_bddd1d85a7_o.jpg

The bluecoat troops Execute their Redcoat captives in the most humiliating and cruel ways...

Redcoats one by one are placed head first into urine soaked barrels and are used for targets when the calvary practice.

It took me way to long to get this up because my family members kept kicking me off the computer every five minutes.

Edited by Black Rabbit

Is the time going by EB server time? Or the contestant's time?

Server but either way will work. If the blueside gets a post up today you can move your post up to Saturday or just wait until Sunday and keep with the schedule.

That is 10 steps down from the feat Commodore Hornbricker has provided us with Black Rabbit. But nice wooden spear your general has there, is he a barbarian?

Glad you like it because your head is going into one of those barrels next...

.He isn't a barbarian he just thinks you redcoats don't deserve to be killed with one of our shiny weapons so he just grabbed a random sharppend stick and used that. Really though I couldn't find a lance type weapon in my collection and i had no real idea how to get one made so i just went with that excuse :pir-classic:

Edited by Black Rabbit

3776680992_bddd1d85a7_o.jpg

The bluecoat troops Execute their Redcoat captives in the most humiliating and cruel ways...

Redcoats one by one are placed head first into urine soaked barrels and are used for targets when the calvary practice.

Yuck! Truly cruel! ~LW 8~

Good thing I'm not well known! :pir_laugh2:

Anyways, I am supposed to go third, but if our 2nd guy doesn't post by tomorrow, I will.

Edited by Admiral M