Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

17thCombat Engineering Squad: Mission 2.5 at (+12,-5,+8)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The 17thunder fire! Tasked with capturing a Seperatist listening post and retrieving vital CIS intel, the17th Combat Engineering Squad inadvertantly walked into a ambush. Now, in spite of deminishing supplies, the Squad must hold off the droid onslaught while planning their escape.

*Blaster Fire*

Slicer Strykr! I've got an idea. There is a hangar right below us; if we can blast a hole in the floor, we can make it out of here. Strykr "It's worth a try. Set charges on the floor and stand back!"

*Explosion*

*Incoming Transmission*

Admiral Yularen Sergent, we've just exited Hyperspace and engaged the Seperatist fleet. A gunship is on its way to pick you up. Where are you?

Strykr "On our way to the south hangar, E.T.A five minutes. Slicer's hurt, so have a medic standing by."

Admiral Yularen Copy that.

Hologram Fades

6838335039_91e3eacc1d.jpg

6838335073_8ff057ca32_z.jpg

6838335051_a0fe46ed8a_z.jpg

6838335071_2935fd1202_z.jpg

6838335059_cffb8b32ef_z.jpg

6838833661_ea1d7da96a_z.jpg

6838833669_d383b66954_z.jpg

I did not start out thinking that I was going to use my last MOC in this, but I felt that it was the only way for the the story to make sense.

See part one here.

See part two here.

C&C welcome!

Very nice way of linking the two Legoman273 :thumbup:, nice job on the balcony where the droid is it looks very separatist. Why not use a black robot or minifig hand near the end of the Scout's rifle? It would make it look more stable.

What do you mean?

He is talking about using a Lego Minifigure Hand or Robot Hand/Claw as a stock/grip for the offhand of your clone so he can hold the rifle better/realistic.

He is talking about using a Lego Minifigure Hand or Robot Hand/Claw as a stock/grip for the offhand of your clone so he can hold the rifle better/realistic.

I have tried various pieces to make the grip, but none looked right.

I have tried various pieces to make the grip, but none looked right.

I use the robot hands and (for me anyway) they look fine, if a little thick.

I use the robot hands and (for me anyway) they look fine, if a little thick.

Robot hands come down too far. The grip on a DC-15A is small. The best that I have seen is a helmet-light piece, but I can't do that since I don't have any ARC gear.

Robot hands come down too far. The grip on a DC-15A is small. The best that I have seen is a helmet-light piece, but I can't do that since I don't have any ARC gear.

More accurate to the look of a DC-15, but the clone wouldn't be able to hold the headlight.

More accurate to the look of a DC-15, but the clone wouldn't be able to hold the headlight.

True, but the Clone can't hold the clip either. :sceptic: