mostlytechnic

Mostlytechnic's buy/sell/trade thread

New to buy/sell on here, but have a Bricklink store (ViroColor Productions) with over 200 feedback, as well as an ebay account with almost 1400 (eBay feedback)

I'm adding prices as I go to some of these; others are for trade or negotiable. Feel free to make offers. I'm generally looking for roughly Bricklink value, but am open to deals/trades/discounts for large orders/etc.

I'm located in Columbus, OH, USA, but will ship worldwide. I do it all the time in my Bricklink store. Shipping costs will be actual costs for whatever method you want.

Here's what I have: (I have lots more in my BL store - lots of SW figs, HP figs, etc)

Star Wars

sw331.jpgsw330.jpg 2 Wolfpack Clone Troopers from 7964 Frigate (fig on left), but they have the helmets from Clone Commander Wolffe (fig on right, from the same set, but no rangefinder). Nearly identical helmet though. $14 each

4649858-1.jpg Shadow ARF trooper promo polybag, sealed. Have 4, $22 each

sw367.jpgRebel commando from new 9489 set. Have many. $3.25 each.

sw368.jpgRebel commando from new 9489 set. Have many. $3.25 each.

sw005b.jpgScout trooper from new 9489 set. Have many. $4 each.

CMFs (series 2 are sealed original packets. Other series are opened and in baggies, no posters)

traffic cop (series 2) $1.75

ringmaster (series 2) $1.75

weightlifter (series 2) $1.75

witch (series 2) $2.25

race car driver (series 3) $1.50

street skater (series 4) $2.00

ice skater (series 4) $2.50

Bandit (series 6) $2.25

Flamenco Dancer (series 6) $2.25

Mechanic (series 6) $2.75

City

44342pb01.gif 4109 Curved Road Plates, brand new and sealed. Have 10 packs (2 plates in a pack), $35 each

44336pb01.gif 4110 Straight Road Plates, brand new and sealed. Have 2 packs (2 plates in a pack), $50 each

4440 Forest Police Station. Have the helicopter, sealed bag with manual. $10

Train

3677 Red Cargo Train, have rock filling station, tipper car, flatbed wagon, and repair truck. All new and sealed bags.

Super Heroes

Batwing, Joker's Helicopter, Two-Face's Truck from the new superheroes line. Brand new - some sealed bags, some open.

Technic

8462-1.gif 8462 Tow Truck. Complete with some extra tubing. No stickers. Manual is a color laser print on 11x17" paper, not original. $105

8294-1.gif 8294 Excavator. Like new, complete except no extra parts. Sticker sheet is unused. The one light bluegrey 1x13 liftarm is replaced with a dark bluegrey one. $80

8457-1.gif8457 Power Puller - Was a display model, so there is some dust and the flex cable has a permanent curve to it, but everything works perfectly. Stickers have been applied and are in good condition, but one is peeling some. No video, manual has holes. $210

8275-1.gif8275 Bulldozer - Works perfectly - $250 (all the ones cheaper on BL are from Europe; this one's already here in the US so you'll get it faster and save money overall with shipping!)

8421-1.gif8421 Mobile Crane - Great shape, works perfectly. (have 2 - one's ready, one not) - $250 (all the ones cheaper on BL are from Europe; this one's already here in the US so you'll get it faster and save money overall with shipping!)

8265-1.gif8265 Front Loader - Complete with unused sticker sheet and manuals. Parts are complete according to BL inventory except the 8 light grey 3x3 T liftarms (in extra parts) are not included as they're not used anywhere in either model. - $130

Un-ready Technic This section is Technic sets that I want to sell/trade, but aren't quite ready due to not being inventoried, missing parts, etc. But if you're interested, let me know and I can move that set to the front of the line.

8421 Mobile Crane - Great shape, works perfectly. (have 2 total)

NXT - have the NXT Intelligent Brick w/ rechargeable battery pack, motors, sensors, cables, etc.

Here's what I'm looking for: Prices next to it are what I'm valuing it at; it may or may not be BL pricing. Usually much more willing to give higher value in trade than cash.

Collectible figs:

Mad scientist

Crash test dummy

Lawn Gnome

I'd also take (but lower priority) Gorilla Guy and Lizard Man

Train

4513 Grand Central Station

7997 Train Station

City

7990 Cement Mixer, $15

4936 Doc and Patient, $10

6380 Emergency Treatment Center, $60

1682 Space Shuttle, $60

7905 Tower Crane, $80

The new 2012 Hospital set

Technic

8466 4x4 Off-Roader, $120 (low priority)

8094 Control Center, $150

8485 Control Center II, $150

7471 Mars Rover, $80 (low priority)

8880 Supercar, $115

8448 Super Street Sensation, $150

Parts

Lots of big ugly rock pieces - making a cliff in our train layout

Plant parts - leaves, bushes

Larger panels/wall pieces

Roof parts - slopes of various sizes/colors

Train bases, especially split level ones

The hedgehog from the Friends vet set

buffer.gif Train buffer single

3811pb02.gif baseplate 32x32 with island with center lagoon, $4

1326.gif Duplo Semi Truck Chassis, $1.50

48125c03.gif Duplo Semi Cab, any color $1.50

Edited by mostlytechnic

Hi, We did a trade last year. Interested in the police truck (I assume you mean this?), train repair truck and some S6. It'd be great if you can hold these until all your wants are uploaded. Cheers!

PMs sent; want list updated. More haves coming...

It didn't arrive. Please email ....

Edited by RubeusHagrid

I WILL TRADE YOU A SEALED WHITE BOBA FETT OR A SEALED CHROME VADER FOR YOUR SEALED SHADOW ARF TROOPER. AND I MIGHT TRADE YOU THE ORIGINAL YODA FOR COMMANDER WOLLFE AND THE NEW BOBA FETT FOR THE WOLF PACK TROOPER! PLEASE RESPOND, THANK YOU!

I WILL TRADE YOU A SEALED WHITE BOBA FETT OR A SEALED CHROME VADER FOR YOUR SEALED SHADOW ARF TROOPER. AND I MIGHT TRADE YOU THE ORIGINAL YODA FOR COMMANDER WOLLFE AND THE NEW BOBA FETT FOR THE WOLF PACK TROOPER! PLEASE RESPOND, THANK YOU!

You can't use PMs yet and have your email private - so if you're interested, please email me at tim (at) mostlytechnic dot com to discuss the trade. Oh, and please turn caps-lock off :)

Hello, I've lurked this site for a bit now and noticed your thread. I am looking to sell some of my LEGO and I have 7993 (been on my shelf as display, it is 99-100% complete, still have the manual and might still have the box, can send pictures if needed) and brand new 8398 BBQ Stand.

Updated with stuff that's sold and new Technic sets that I've gotten inventoried.

Also left feedbacks for the trades I've done so far.

New to buy/sell on here, but have a Bricklink store (ViroColor Productions) with over 200 feedback, as well as an ebay account with almost 1400 (eBay feedback)

I'm adding prices as I go to some of these; others are for trade or negotiable. Feel free to make offers. I'm generally looking for roughly Bricklink value, but am open to deals/trades/discounts for large orders/etc.

I'm located in Columbus, OH, USA, but will ship worldwide. I do it all the time in my Bricklink store. Shipping costs will be actual costs for whatever method you want.

Here's what I have: (I have lots more in my BL store - lots of SW figs, HP figs, etc)

Star Wars

sw331.jpgsw330.jpg 2 Wolfpack Clone Troopers from 7964 Frigate (fig on left), but they have the helmets from Clone Commander Wolffe (fig on right, from the same set, but no rangefinder). Nearly identical helmet though. $14 each

4649858-1.jpg Shadow ARF trooper promo polybag, sealed. Have 6, $24 each

sw367.jpgRebel commando from new 9489 set. Have many. $3.25 each.

sw368.jpgRebel commando from new 9489 set. Have many. $3.25 each.

sw005b.jpgScout trooper from new 9489 set. Have many. $4 each.

CMFs (series 2 are sealed original packets. Other series are opened and in baggies, no posters)

traffic cop (series 2) $1.75

ringmaster (series 2) $1.75

weightlifter (series 2) $1.75

witch (series 2) $2.25

race car driver (series 3) $1.50

street skater (series 4) $2.00

ice skater (series 4) $2.50

Bandit (series 6) $2.25

Flamenco Dancer (series 6) $2.25

Mechanic (series 6) $2.75

City

44342pb01.gif 4109 Curved Road Plates, brand new and sealed. Have 10 packs (2 plates in a pack), $35 each

44336pb01.gif 4110 Straight Road Plates, brand new and sealed. Have 2 packs (2 plates in a pack), $50 each

4440 Forest Police Station. Have the helicopter and police truck, sealed bags with manuals.

Train

3677 Red Cargo Train, have rock filling station, tipper car, flatbed wagon, and repair truck. All new and sealed bags.

Super Heroes

Batwing, Joker's Helicopter, Batmobile, Two-Face's Truck from the new superheroes line. Brand new - some sealed bags, some open.

Technic

8436-1.gif 8436 Truck. Like new, complete according to BL inventory with manuals. No extra parts, but some extra pneumatic tubing is included. $90

8462-1.gif 8462 Tow Truck. Complete with some extra tubing. No stickers. Manual is a color laser print on 11x17" paper, not original. $105

8294-1.gif 8294 Excavator. Like new, complete except no extra parts. Sticker sheet is unused. The one light bluegrey 1x13 liftarm is replaced with a dark bluegrey one. $80

8285 Tow Truck - Has correct silver parts (wheels and such), stickers applied. $185

Un-ready Technic This section is Technic sets that I want to sell/trade, but aren't quite ready due to not being inventoried, missing parts, etc. But if you're interested, let me know and I can move that set to the front of the line.

8457 Power Puller - Was a display model, so there is some dust and the flex cable has a permanent curve to it, but everything works perfectly. Stickers have been applied and are in good condition, but one is peeling some. No video, manual has holes.

8421 Mobile Crane - Great shape, works perfectly. (have 2)

8275 Bulldozer - Works perfectly

8265 Front Loader

NXT - have the NXT Intelligent Brick w/ rechargeable battery pack, motors, sensors, cables, etc.

Here's what I'm looking for: Prices next to it are what I'm valuing it at; it may or may not be BL pricing. Usually much more willing to give higher value in trade than cash.

Collectible figs:

Mad scientist

Haz Mat Guy

Crash test dummy

Lawn Gnome

I'd also take (but lower priority) Gorilla Guy and Lizard Man

Train

4513 Grand Central Station

7997 Train Station

City

An airport

7990 Cement Mixer, $15

4936 Doc and Patient, $10

6380 Emergency Treatment Center, $60

1682 Space Shuttle, $60

7905 Tower Crane, $80

Technic

8466 4x4 Off-Roader, $120 (low priority)

8094 Control Center, $150

8485 Control Center II, $150

7471 Mars Rover, $80 (low priority)

8880 Supercar, $115

8448 Super Street Sensation, $150

Parts

Lots of big ugly rock pieces - making a cliff in our train layout

Plant parts - leaves, bushes

Larger panels/wall pieces

Roof parts - slopes of various sizes/colors

Train bases, especially split level ones

The hedgehog from the Friends vet set

buffer.gif Train buffer single

3811pb02.gif baseplate 32x32 with island with center lagoon, $4

1326.gif Duplo Semi Truck Chassis, $1.50

48125c03.gif Duplo Semi Cab, any color $1.50

Hello! I am very interested in some of your Technic sets and unfinished lots! I have a bunch of bricks I could trade, plus cash...and I am located in Arizona, no too far from Ohio. I am interested in a bunch of the sets like the 8466, 8880, super-street-sensation, and the power puller. I am more interested in the peices than the sets, so if you are willing to part-out some of those sets, I would be a 95% sure trader with you. Thanks!

-88high

Interested in some of those Series 6 minifigs. If you're interested, I have a few Technic sets.

I have a huge box of minifigs, lots of 80's style minifigs, good condition...what technic sets you have???

Interested in some of those Series 6 minifigs. If you're interested, I have a few Technic sets.

I have a huge box of minifigs, lots of 80's style minifigs, good condition...what technic sets you have???

Hi. I am very interested in your 8285 Tow truck. Can you PM me some more info? I have an 8041,8051, and a 8067 all ready, but if I do decide I would rather just pay in money.

Completed the 8285 Tow Truck transaction. Seller was a pleasure to work with. My only complaint is that three stickers were missing, but seller worked that out promptly and ordered me new stickers. Overall, an OUTSTANDING seller. Hope to do business with again! :blush: