The Paradisa Holiday Romance Resort was in disrepair after all of it's maintenance staff were dead. Litter and dead leaves filled the pavement, weeds grew everywhere and a body floated in the pool.
The others found the bloated corpse of Cruz Fortaleza in the morning as they gathered at the Magnolia Lodge to hear the result of Mr. Crusoe's nightly interrogation. The Brazilian tourist's camera was lying broken at the edge of the pool, which sprung theories of Cruz being some sort of investigator that had been caught by the Mafia. Whatever the truth of it was, it was evident he had been an innocent member of the Town.
Soon Mr. Crusoe stepped out of the lodge carrying the head of Danielle Barrie, who had been convicted the previous evening. She, too, had been a Mafia goon, and would get the "honor" of having her head put on a pole next to the heads of her friends Dreo and Erin.
Mr. Crusoe fished out Cruz from the pool. He said that even though they already had caught three Mafia goons, the Brazilian's body proved that this nightmare wasn't over yet. There was still at least one scumbag hiding among them, and Mr. Crusoe would not give up the hunt until he was certain there was none left.
So began another day of pointing fingers and placing blames. The residents of Isla Paradisa had made two correct selections in a row, so would their luck hold a third time?
Mr. Crusoe would return at noon to find out.
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.
Geert Rotterdam, the Personal Trainer (Gregorovich)
Bridget Darwin (Brickdoctor)
Casey Roswell (Capt. Redblade)
Colette LeMans (KielDaMan)
Keith Worthing (KartoffelViking)
Kylan Ise (Cutlass Iz)
Panda Panjin (Pandora)
Siegmund Freiburg (smittyfan)
Vanya Livny (Baylego)
Ravi Bombay, the Chef (RvB) - Town - convicted on Day One - Failed
Raquel Benito Juarez, the Maid (Raven Brickroft) - Town - convicted on Day Two - Passed
Claudia Toscana, the Lifeguard (Captain Tamamono) - Town - killed on Night Two - Passed
Dreo Jacmel, the Bartender (dr jones) - Mafia - convicted on Day Three - Passed
Erin Ennis (Euvor) - Mafia - removed from the game on Day Four - Failed
Danielle Barrie, the Janitor (Dan the Brickman) - Mafia - convicted on Day Four - Passed
Cruz Fortaleza (CommanderFox) - Town - killed on Night Four - Passed
The voting starts 24 hours from now. There are 9 players left in the game, so it only takes 5 votes to convict someone.