Maxim I

Mitgardian Beer transport in Mpya Stedor

On a beautiful morning, some Mitgardian traders, lead by Olaf Grotson arrived at the construction wharf what one day in the future will be come the gate of Mpya Stedor.

comchallmsg1.jpg

Arriving at the gate, they are greeted by Lord Damaximus himself, guarded by his two Elite Lordianse Guards.

comchallmsg2.jpgcomchallmsg3.jpg

The ales are being transported under the unfinished gate

comchallmsg4.jpg

Above the gateway, Construction Slaves are showing their muscles and are constructing the first level of the Gate.

comchallmsg5.jpg

Supervised by some Gate Guards and Ser Gah Rydog.

Here you see the dinnerroom of the Gatehouse, with both the Kaliphlin Flag as the Ximus Flag

comchallmsg6.jpg

Well, this is my entry.

I hope to finish my gatehouse before 31 August :classic:

Glad to see you got your entry done in time :classic: I like the construction part and the figs are excellent. Looks like it will be quite the gatehouse!

That gatehouse looks promising!! Funny name on the Mitgardian fella! :tongue: How did you came up with that idea?

Wow that is going to be a big gatehouse! Perfect for an epic city like Mpya Stedor!default_thumbup.gif Liking those guys hauling bricks...default_laugh_new.gif

Those slaves are pretty strong, moving such large stones :wink: But they are doing a great job expanding your city! :thumbup:

That gatehouse looks promising!! Funny name on the Mitgardian fella! :tongue: How did you came up with that idea?

Haha Olaf is a common Scandinavian name in Medieval times. And back then they had all a last name with "son" in it (as it means son of ...). And 'Grot' is to be honest dutch for 'Cave'. The name makes no sense anymore, but it sounded funny :laugh:

Those slaves are pretty strong, moving such large stones :wink: But they are doing a great job expanding your city! :thumbup:

Well, it's a stone coming from Ximus that is not frequently used in Historica. It are big very strong blocks, but absolutely not heavy as I don't want them to sink in the sand :classic: So as they are that light, my slaves can till them up without having problems with their moms who are complaining about their back :classic:

to all others: thanks!

Looks like your gatehouse is really coming along. I do like the way you got those shields to sit flush against the wall on the upper level... how did you manage that?

I look forward to seeing the finished gatehouse! :thumbup:

Looks like your gatehouse is really coming along. I do like the way you got those shields to sit flush against the wall on the upper level... how did you manage that?

I look forward to seeing the finished gatehouse! :thumbup:

Something I discovered when building my Nocturnian Embassy :laugh:

4865.jpg?0

You can attach the handle on this and then build with normal bricks around it so you won't see gaps.

If you want, I can take a picture of the system :classic:

Something I discovered when building my Nocturnian Embassy :laugh:

4865.jpg?0

You can attach the handle on this and then build with normal bricks around it so you won't see gaps.

If you want, I can take a picture of the system :classic:

Ah, now that is ingeneous! Thanks for the tip! :sweet: