Sign in to follow this  
Ape Fight

[MOCS] Top 5 Technic Supercars

I assume that list is comprised of only cars that are based off of real cars?

Edited by Meatman

I assume that list is comprised of only cars that are based off of real cars?

No idea. I think the Vampire GT is my favourite. Or Sheepos(?) Veyron or Porsche

I am happy with your opinion :laugh: but my top 5 are these:

- Porsche by Sheepo, I had this beauty in my hands, is a technical masterpiece, it's pretty big and heavy, it has everything.

7rKjelR.jpg

- Audi by Tyler Reid, it was the first Lego car that surprised me, small with a different shift gears, clutch, perfect in proportions and it is not red :laugh: .

CazHb8I.jpg

- Lamborghini by Crowkillers, the first MOC I built, nice proportions, free instructions, quite, robust and full of good concepts, looks like a real Lego set, I learned a lot with it.

Ox6rfdn.jpg

- Lamborghini by Sardo, because of this baby I don´t attempt one :angry: but nobody knows...

6XRphP4.jpg

- Koenigsegg by Jurgen, another that looks like a real set, sturdy, great use of panels and a doors to dream.

GHenoXv.jpg

For me the most important are the proportions and the technical or structural complexity, I don´t like cars with big wheels but with bad proportions, I have drawn cars all my life and none of them have pleased me more than a real one so I do not like invented cars but I recognize the work they have. These are just my tastes and my Pagani would be, to be honest, in my top 15.

Nice list I think Sheepos mustang and Crowkillers's Vampire deserve to be on there too also a bit OT but any chance of instructions for that huarya jorgeopesi :grin:

Edited by Rishab N

Nice list I think Sheepos mustang and Crowkillers's Vampire deserve to be on there too also a bit OT but any chance of instructions for that huarya jorgeopesi :grin:

No way Rishab, I don´t keep my MOCs but you may like this F40 more?, it has two gears less but in my opinion is much nicer :sweet: . It will be a top 10 for me.

treTuLp.jpg

Its just that my dream car IRL is the pagani huarya :grin:

I have pictures of the process and remember well all the basics, along with the new parts now could be improved. It will be a future project, to improve a MOC which liked more than I thought this is not new I have been wanting to improve my 6090 since I disarmed it :laugh: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

In my opinion, sheepos porsche is the best technic car ever built. jurgens koenigsegg is my favourite

non-motorized supercar but not by a long way, I still admire crowkillers phantasm tt and his

murciealago sv. You can't ignore sheepos gt500, its the best technic supercar to play with but

if your a guy like me who likes mocs based mainly on functions then your better off with the porsche.

crowkillers porsche is good, but if I were to purchase instructions for it, I would want a few more functions

because most technic builders on eurobricks like a car based on looks and sometimes the designer

(because if the person has built amazing mocs before and had recently made one which isn't of a high

standard compared to the old ones, they wouldn't mention it), I do like realistic and good looking mocs

but I like mocs like sheepos which look good and have the functionality to go with it, I couldn't ask more

of a technic supercar moc.

Your f40 is another example of a great looking moc that has a descent amount of functions to go with it.

Also someone made a black aventador, and a red carrera gt, I forgot the builders name but they were

both great mocs.

I forgot to mention that madoca's mocs are a good example of my point.