Sign in to follow this  
The Who

Oops! Wrong scene... (Sigfig MOC #1)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

It has been storming and raining a lot around here lately, which, as you wiil soon see, can easily create an environment in which somebody like myself will become bored and look for ways to find entertainment. In other words, I've been kind of bored recently. So, during my free time, I decided I would try to create little MOCs representing or using as many different sigfigs as I have the parts for.

Having said this, I would like to say that I am starting off with my sigfig. He is auditioning for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and there is a slight mishap with the (Movie) Set Designers, getting confused as to what props go where...

So, without further ado, my MOC:

Primary Side-view

242.jpg

Bird's Eye View (I think?)

243.jpg

Sigfig View

244.jpg

Opposite Side-View

245.jpg

Back View with no Skeleton Conquistador

246.jpg

Similar View with Conquistador

247.jpg

It is supposed to be the scene in the Chaunchilla Cemetary where Indy comes sliding in, mixed with the Treasure Room in the Akator Temple.

I obviously tried to incorporate as much gold as possible, which does make this look kind of sloppy, but that's sort of an intended look. :grin::wink:

Any sort of comment or critisism is welcome. Even if you think it is terrible, please tell me so and say why.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

What's this? A new walrus? Well that's unacceptable, I really sho-

*smack* :grin:

Nicely done! It certainly has the atmosphere of a treasure room, that's for sure! There's really buckets (wink wink) of gold!

Nice. :thumbup:

Nicely done! It certainly has the atmosphere of a treasure room, that's for sure! There's really buckets (wink wink) of gold!
Thanks.

Also, with the buckets there is even a black pot/cauldron of gold. I would have put more gold in there, and a few more little details, but I didn't feel like making a new baseplate for the whole thing.

Thanks guys.

I got back from a 'One-Day-Vacation' yesterday, and started digging through a cabinet and found that I had forgotten gold stuff from a few Pirate sets. Which, I guess there is enough gold in there already.

I will probably be posting the Sigfig MOC #2 sometime soon.