Sign in to follow this  
lisqr

Nocturnus Emissary

I also have need of an emissary to send on vital diplomatic missions. Would the guild members be able to design a emissary and his horse and carriage? Special title rank of Nocturnus Emissary awaits the best one!

Your lord.

My lord, Nocturnus emissaries don't ride horse. Horse is for the sissy Avalonians. Nocturnus emissary ride fire chariot! :devil:

100_1114-800.jpg

100_1116-800.jpg

Oh, so we are sissies eh ? :damn: .....well, at least your thing is of good design.....but we'll have a counter measure for it ready.....perhaps a little wet though ! :devil_laugh:

Avalonia Forever !

Oh, so we are sissies eh ? :damn: .....well, at least your thing is of good design.....but we'll have a counter measure for it ready.....perhaps a little wet though ! :devil_laugh:

Avalonia Forever !

Yes sissy? Now move along lest you get scorched.

This is amazing lisqr :thumbup: Everything I hoped for in an emissary, your new title shall be done, so sayeth Lord Ssilyrrlith.

It is brilliant, those wheels are beautifully designed. I especially love the shape the flame plumes make.

How can Nocturnus not strike fear in the hearts of the other guilds (although a cute little fluffy bunny is enough to strike fear in the heart of the bravest soldier in Avalonia) :tongue:

This is so fantastic, a real showmanship of Nocturnus dark power. Bravo, we, the Drow, like so much your creation that we will accept him as our emissary as well

Strength and presentation are two of the things that are honored in Nocturnus guild

I am especially swiped by the wheels :) again, bravo, first time you find some time, come to the city, and let us drink and talk tresh about avalonians :)

Does the Fire Chariot manage the icy environment of Mitgardia? Shame it leaves a scorched trail when travelling through Avalonia. :devil:

That's one awesome looking Chariot. Having such an awesome Emissary makes me proud to be a Nocturnian!

It also makes me wish I had gotten the Power Miner set that includes that fire monster...time to go check the bricklink prices...

Does the Fire Chariot manage the icy environment of Mitgardia? Shame it leaves a scorched trail when travelling through Avalonia. :devil:

That might do more harm than good when it comes to negotiations...

That might do more harm than good when it comes to negotiations...

that IS the way we are doing negotiations ;)

When will you Nocturnians learn. "I know lets send an Emissary in a fire chariot to a land that is blessed by the Goddess Of Water" Thats as silly as those two idiotic Drow's who we caught trying to disguise themselves as a cow. Your Emissary is welcome in Mighty Avalonia if you wish to discuss trade, however i'm afraid your fire will be beaten by water every time. As for the two Drow's who thought their silly disguise would fool our farmers, they have been sent packing back to your land with their udders between their legs.

Avalonia!!!

By the way, this is a fantastic moc with a great original design and nice parts use. Good to see some great mocs coming from your guild :classic: