Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

'Behind The Helm' Episode #16 - Derfel Cardarn

behindthehelmet%20copy.png

Ahoy there sea dogs, we be welcoming ye to the 16th Episode of 'Behind The Helm'! in this episode, Izzy and Connor get to talk with a MOC expert, famous for his landscapes. With a massive modular Pirate coastline project on the horizon, Luke Watkins (Derfel Cardarn) is a master of the brick.

Please Note: This interview was recorded a while ago, so some of the "upcoming projects" may have already been published. It's still very interesting to hear about Luke though, so don't let it put you off!

Download and listen to 'Behind The Helm' Episode #16 - Derfel Cardarn!

Audio is coming, but with all these long and informative interviews, Izzy has been up to her neck in typing and so she has understandably been unable to get this interview typed up yet...so we've locked her away until she learns her lesson, at which point she will be able to continue to type up the interview for all those who prefer text format. Watch this space! :pir_laugh2:

Have you subscribed to the iTunes podcast yet?

Haha, i cringe at my dodgy London accent. Cheers for the interview Zuloo+Iz, you do a great job here, keep up the good work :pir-classic:

It downloaded into my iPhone 3Gs from Itunes automatically :D I'm going to listen to it at night tonight. :)

It downloaded into my iPhone 3Gs from Itunes automatically :D I'm going to listen to it at night tonight. :)

By that I sincerely hope you don't mean Gigabites. :pir-grin:

I almost bursted out in laughter when you were going to say that the 1x1 round plate was your favourite part, but you went for the angular brick, good choice! :pir_laugh2:

This was a brilliant listen again, and I really wish we had garage sales here....

The sound quality was brilliant, and i love the Ozzie accents! :thumbup:

Haha, i cringe at my dodgy London accent.

Cockney for the win!! :pir_laugh2:

Downloading it right now, will have fun listening to this later today.

Another great interview! You picked one of my favorite builders as your subject. Great job and thanks to Derfel Cadarn for sharing. I enjoyed listening to what you had to say on many subjects regarding your building process and sources of inspiration.