Halo 3 Ghost

8 members have voted

1. 1. How good is it?

• Excellent!
    • Great!
    • Good!
    • OK.
    • Bad.

I present to you, the first of it's kind, the Ghost from Halo 3 in Lego form!

5019287406_42bb1caabc.jpg

Comparison pic to real thing:

halo_ghost_s1.jpg

Pic of other favorite Lego Ghost:

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_mondaynoodle_HaloGhost_ghost_001.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

5019287436_a73855c214.jpg

5019287460_6f9bcbd8e1.jpg

5018681531_db0ea353a3.jpg

5019287538_84baf90d6e.jpg

5019287570_cb49dfc5f8.jpg

5018681611_e7b4b47d8c.jpg

5019287620_633ce1f616.jpg

5018681675_0a4cd335fc.jpg

Shot of the inner workings:

5019287686_f26e543e90.jpg

BONUS PICS!

Splatter!

5019287724_0de1dd5c61.jpg

5019287766_672edb65ce.jpg

Enjoy!

~ThatGuyWithTheBricks~

Very nice! I see you've drawn inspiration from that other Ghost. Your version is alright compared to the other one, but yours is still great! :thumbup:

Not bad little creation there 'ThatGuyWithTheBricks' - simple yet looks the part, it gives Halo that classic space feel as well ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! 'ThatGuyWithTheBricks' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice! I see you've drawn inspiration from that other Ghost. Your version is alright compared to the other one, but yours is still great! :thumbup:

Thanks. I like the other one's smoothness, but I wanted it due be dark purple, which has a lot of restrictions.

The first Lego one (pink) Ghost was best, to bad Lego Turned down, or didn't even do it due to it's Maturity Level. but very good set

What? TLC never made a Ghost, nor do I think there was a possibility of a Halo license. :wacko:

Why are there studs on your MOC? I thought you were the 'self-proclaimed stud-hater'? default_tong.gif Nah, just kidding... default_laugh_new.gif

That's quite a good rendition of the Halo 3 Ghost, I'm actually not familiar with anything related to Halo, so the ref. pic helped a lot. But I must say the original pink one is slightly better in terms of sleekness and ehem, 'stud-less' finish. But yours is still good, great opening photo BTW. default_thumbup.gif

Why are there studs on your MOC? I thought you were the 'self-proclaimed stud-hater'? default_tong.gif Nah, just kidding... default_laugh_new.gif

That's quite a good rendition of the Halo 3 Ghost, I'm actually not familiar with anything related to Halo, so the ref. pic helped a lot. But I must say the original pink one is slightly better in terms of sleekness and ehem, 'stud-less' finish. But yours is still good, great opening photo BTW. default_thumbup.gif

I only really hate studs on roofs. :classic: And also, there aren't many pieces in dark purple so I had to make do.