Sign in to follow this  
Derek

HUGE S@H Sale!

Quick! If you live in the US, these deals apply for you on S@H!

-3832 Spongebob Emergency Room- $10

-Doc and Patient Impulse - $1

-Public Works Impulse -$1

-IJ Motorcycle Chase- $5

-IJ Lost Tomb- $10

-Mars Mission Alien Infiltrator- $15

-MM Drill Walker - $30

-USC SW General Grievous - $30!!! :oh3:

-Tiny Turbos Crosstown Craze - $20

-Technic Dirtbike - $10

I can't see these lasting very long, so hurry up! :wink:

-darthperson

USC SW General Grievous - $30!!!

No surprise here, it's not a great set to start with.

Great deals, might pick up a second drill walker.

Aww, dammit, I thought it was a good deal when i got the Drill Walker for $52 just last week :sing:

$30 Grievous looks good though, and so does the Infiltrator...

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Damn, those are real bargains, but unfortunatly the European customers are forgotten once again. Oh well, I know were the tax-money goes to, that is what I always telll myself when I compare Lego prices...

I have to get all of those cheap ones (and maybe Grievous) if they're still on sale next week. :classic:

I hope that this last past friday (my birthday), because I'll probably have plenty of money to spend on this stuff :grin: .

Thanks for the heads up! I decided to take advantage of these great deals and pick up a few copies of each on the IJ sets that are on sale. Can never have too many tan bricks!

Just got the grevious set and both IJ sets. Costed about 56 bucks. Not to bad really. I wish I had found the sale earlier or I would have really gotten a TON of stuff hah.

Edited by k_peek_2000

COME ON BOY! GRAB THEM.

thats pretty much what was going through my head as i was adding to the cart.

Edited by k_peek_2000

COME ON BOY! GRAB THEM.

That's what she said. :wink:

I plan on getting the Spongebob set and the two impulse sets...

Darn, the Lost Tomb was sold out by the time I got there. No surprise, this is a fantastic set. I still picked up a few of these. It's (also) my birthday this Friday, so I figure I'm allowed to indulge some impulse spending. :shark:

Dang! Missed out on some great deals :(

Edited by Deemo

Darn, the Lost Tomb was sold out by the time I got there. No surprise, this is a fantastic set. I still picked up a few of these. It's (also) my birthday this Friday, so I figure I'm allowed to indulge some impulse spending. :shark:

I think I got the very last one XD I added to cart and checked out, and it said it went through (just got the confirmation saying i got them), then went back to the Sales and Deals, it was sold out.

I'm gonna run down to the lego store in anaheim and see if i can grab any other of the sets. (mainly that dirt bike)

Unfortunate and surprising experience... I decided to head over the Lego store at Hillsdale Mall, thinking I'd have a better chance getting the IJ sets on sale. Surprising because the store's prices has NOT changed for any of the sale item listed online. Two store associates told me that they cannot match the sale prices online, period - no reason given. What's unfortunate is that even if I order it online (using the store's computer), the prices stays the same! What in the world!?... So after a roundtrip of almost 60 miles, I came home empty handed.

So for those of you who're thinking of going to your nearby Lego store, do call first and find out if they will match the online sale prices. I'd like to know if anybody has the same experience as I have because this is the first time I was told the store can't match the online sale price. Is this a new policy within TLC?

Very disappointed but hey, life must go on...

Unfortunate and surprising experience... I decided to head over the Lego store at Hillsdale Mall, thinking I'd have a better chance getting the IJ sets on sale. Surprising because the store's prices has NOT changed for any of the sale item listed online. Two store associates told me that they cannot match the sale prices online, period - no reason given. What's unfortunate is that even if I order it online (using the store's computer), the prices stays the same! What in the world!?... So after a roundtrip of almost 60 miles, I came home empty handed.

So for those of you who're thinking of going to your nearby Lego store, do call first and find out if they will match the online sale prices. I'd like to know if anybody has the same experience as I have because this is the first time I was told the store can't match the online sale price. Is this a new policy within TLC?

Very disappointed but hey, life must go on...

Are you sure? I remember calling the Lego Store and they said their prices are always the same as online. I'll give them a call right now.

*Calls*

Just got off the phone with Victor from the lego store in Anaheim. They said the sale is only an online sale, basically to get more people to buy from the site. Bummer :(

All the good stuff is gone. The Indy sets, even the Emergency Room and larger Mars set, both of which were in my cart as I checked out and magically disappeared before confirmation. :angry:

Are you sure? I remember calling the Lego Store and they said their prices are always the same as online. I'll give them a call right now.

*Calls*

Just got off the phone with Victor from the lego store in Anaheim. They said the sale is only an online sale, basically to get more people to buy from the site. Bummer :(

All online only? Well, that means that I have no chance of getting anything...

ImperialShadows is right, the IJ sets, the SpongeBob set, and big Mars Mission set are already sold out. :hmpf_bad:

All the good stuff is gone. The Indy sets, even the Emergency Room and larger Mars set, both of which were in my cart as I checked out and magically disappeared before confirmation. :angry:

It's a pity that you have missed this great bargain.

I wish I could have access to Shop@Home. :sadnew:

Quick! If you live in the US, these deals apply for you on S@H!

-Doc and Patient Impulse - $1

I can't see these lasting very long, so hurry up! :wink:

Aaaargh!

I would buy ten of those...

Dammit! No sale of this kind in Europe. :cry_sad:

You lucky lucky U.S. people - no new sale items on UK Lego S@H for a while now.

How about an Easter sale for us UK folks as well, Lego ?

D.

Sign in to follow this