Ultimo

Pirates island La Torre Olvidada

Hello everyone at Classic pirates, I would like to present my new MOC, as you can see from the following images, it is a pirates island.

«Old forgotten guard tower, known as La Torre Olvidada is located somewhere in the Caribbean. For a long period it has belonged to the Spanish armada. After a long siege it has been abandoned, and some years after the Capt. Cristóbal and his men found their hideout there. When they aren't busy drinking rum, they take off from there to steal the gold, using the island as the storage for their loot.»

15509159039_f9d698c185_c.jpg

15509835777_c4e4a76ea4_c.jpg

15693127711_117b430eff_c.jpg

15509655168_6b14a36fd4_c.jpg

15509854627_5b096f7eec_c.jpg

15509661158_204f8c8a4e_c.jpg

15075087054_e4673cb56c_c.jpg

15075684123_f1aa10789d_c.jpg

15510228600_ce4da20390_c.jpg

15695030215_881ea8e165_c.jpg

I hope you will like my island, more photos can be seen on my Flickr.

That island is a dream. I love nearly everything. I want to mention the great palms, the great tower and the "jungle feeling" It realy looks like a fortress build into the rocks. Great!!!!!

It is great! Love it! The tower is great contrast for nature elements. Works very well together! Good job!

Uh, oh, gorgeous. Yes, this feels very much alive and I want to start playing around with it immediately. Question is will the monkey get hit by the banana? pir_laugh2.gif

Epic Pirate hideout! This gave me some incentive to photograph and post one of my builds that I've had sitting around for some time. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Lord Brickington said:

Absolutely stunning!:pir-wub:

I absolutely agree with you!

However, you are reviving a four year old topic, just to mention this. Please be aware that topic bumping is only allowed when you have new information about the topic.

7 hours ago, Jim said:

I absolutely agree with you!

However, you are reviving a four year old topic, just to mention this. Please be aware that topic bumping is only allowed when you have new information about the topic.

That was absolutely not my intention, I try to keep it in mind for future posts! Thank you Jim!

12 minutes ago, Lord Brickington said:

That was absolutely not my intention, I try to keep it in mind for future posts! Thank you Jim!

No problem :thumbup: