fred67

Fred's Big Sale

closed.

Edited by fred67

Hi

Would you sell me the dragon from the troll ship separately?

Thanks

I'm not going to separate out an unopened set unless you can find someone else to take the rest of it.

Been a long time follower of eurobricks but this caught my eye!

Very interested in the Green Grocer set as I've been hunting it for quite a while.

Been a long time follower of eurobricks but this caught my eye!

Very interested in the Green Grocer set as I've been hunting it for quite a while.

Hi,

Generally like to discuss things in PMs, but since you can't yet, was there something you needed to know about it?

Update - added 7751, Ashoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid, and two copies of the castle Tic-Tac-Toe set.

And 4504 pictures... only box damage is a tear in one side.

5838021880_1389214f47_m.jpg5838021886_beb5bec40e_m.jpg5837477327_d82cb1fb2b_m.jpg

DSCF0804 by FredJH, on Flickr

EDIT: And a 4708 Hogwart's Express, NIB!

Edited by fred67

I got the falcon today in perfect condition, thanks Fred!

To potential buyers, you can trust this guy, he's a great seller!

Hi,

I'm interested in this set: 1 x 10026 $175.00 Special Edition Naboo Fighter (w/Chrome Silver)

. Is this set MISB? Could you mail me some pictures of this set? Could you also tell me how much it would cost to ship this item to Belgium?

Kind regards,

jedi1878

For future reference, replies by private messages are better/preferred, but since others may be interested in the pictures... I will try to answer your question about shipping in a PM.

Naboo Fighter, set 10026; in sealed box with minor shelf wear... tiny crease (visible in larger picture - click the images).

6033510541_897cffeb89_m.jpg

DSCF0847 by FredJH, on Flickr

6033510549_68a7849660_m.jpg

DSCF0848 by FredJH, on Flickr

OK... can't answer in PM because it's your first post, which makes me wary, but shipping to Belgium should be no more than $30.00. I can be more specific if you are really interested.

Edited by fred67

I would like to buy this set from you. I know that it was my first post on this forum and that you should be wary with new members. You can find me on bricklink and eBay with the same username (jedi1878). You would then see that I have a 100% feedback record on these sites. If you would still like to sell this item to me, how do we contact each other. I don't know if I can post my e-mail here (against the rules?). You can always try to contact me thru my bricklink acount.

kind regards,

jedi1878

I would like to buy this set from you. I know that it was my first post on this forum and that you should be wary with new members. You can find me on bricklink and eBay with the same username (jedi1878). You would then see that I have a 100% feedback record on these sites. If you would still like to sell this item to me, how do we contact each other. I don't know if I can post my e-mail here (against the rules?). You can always try to contact me thru my bricklink acount.

kind regards,

jedi1878

I wrote your BL account; I need to hear back from you soon or I need to un-PENDING the set.

Many of the "pending" Star Wars sets are back to being available.

Shutting down the sale; I'd like to thank everyone who bought sets from me, and am looking forward to dealing with more great EB members in the future.

I'd suggest editing the OP, I almost closed the thread again because it said everything is sold.