Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

6169174382_58c871367e_z.jpg

In the early hours, the patients do not sleep. Belle has snuck off to the leisure room to tidy up. The pool table was left in disarray, and the books were not ordered according to color. She will fix that.

6168639289_2dfb236349_z.jpg

The obsessive compulsive disorder she suffers keeps her from hearing the footsteps approaching.

"You missed something," a porcine voice chuckles.

Bell answers without looking up, "Oh no, I couldn't have. I went over this place with a fine tooth co~"

BANG!

6169174514_65f8b9ce10_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6169174634_4f7f48fe01_z.jpg

Across the hospital, Tammo has snuck off to the atrium. She likes to come here to remember the South Islands. Tammo mutters to herself, "I wonder if God would tell me who the scum are if I ask nicely enough…"

6168639547_74ea708915_z.jpg

She smells a flower. "I always live to the end of these games. I wonder why?"

She sees a dark figure in the corner. It speaks.

6168639729_9c248258c1_z.jpg

"You're luck's about to change." It pulls out a pistol.

6169200160_efa3d96319_z.jpg

It ever so slowly dawns on Tammo what is happening. "Wait. If you're the one holding the pistol, that means I'm the one who's gonna die, right?"

The dark figure rolls its eyes. "Figure it out."

BANG!

6168639909_be2c499a34_z.jpg

It drops its pistol by the corpse as it leaves.

Tammo is at peace.

6168640111_ae2897f2d8_z.jpg

A gloomy day is breaking, and the patients are counting their numbers.

6169175356_267681f9ff_z.jpg

The lithe Bloodbrick enters in a chipper mood. "You'll notice Belle and Tammo are no longer with us," she cheerfully chimes. "I was beginning to think you were allergic to the fairer sex; the morgue was turning into a sausage party."

6168640329_a6f04f3f27_z.jpg

Her face becomes a little more serious. "It should always be noted what a kind and generous mistress I am. "

6169175702_4e4205e932_z.jpg

"To that end, before I give you your medicine today, you may have freshly cooked crepes." In behind her, a medieval-looking crepe maker is wheeled in. <Patients may now eat crepes.>

6169175790_19787acea2_z.jpg

Fraulein Bloodbrick leaves the patients to their tasty French treats.

Day three has now started.

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6142924583_c04e1e75b4_t.jpg

Sassy Cooter (Scouts)

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)

6142925009_e5870714c8_t.jpg

Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (iamded)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6143475784_6b0af3b82f_t.jpg

Officer Sunny Day (Sandy)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6143475804_5109752ec8_t.jpg

Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

6143476014_5b2d6be55e_t.jpg

Scally Wull (Sok117)

6143475984_768c58ea53_t.jpg

Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

6143475452_34d9794f5d_t.jpg

Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

6169174098_d82da94f3d_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)

6169174244_843048040c_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

6168639043_4d52e501c0_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Hmm, crepes. I think I'll eat some. :sweet: Oh, wait a minute; two more of us are dead! I assume one of the killers, propably the green walrus with the pistol, will be a vigilante. And it seems like he was wrong. :hmpf_bad:

Well, you all know that I had the ability to kill investigate someone last night. Should I tell you right now?

Well, you all know that I had the ability to kill investigate someone last night. Should I tell you right now?

Unless you have a reason to wait, spill it please.

Have I mentioned how hot Shalonda is? Shalonda, have I ever told you how attracted I am to men with gold bricks on their heads and bloody t-shirts? Woof, Shalonda. Woof Woof. :wub_drool:

Unless you have a reason to wait, spill it please.

Alright. Just creating suspense. I meed this to feel important. For some reason, I didn't investigate the person I PMed god about planned to investigate, but instead Boo Cameron. He doesn't have a night action. I wonder what happened to me, maybe there is a switcher role or something?

Alright. Just creating suspense. I meed this to feel important. For some reason, I didn't investigate the person I PMed god about planned to investigate, but instead Boo Cameron. He doesn't have a night action. I wonder what happened to me, maybe there is a switcher role or something?

Doesn't have a Night Action? Is that the result you got? I thought it was supposed to tell us if there was a kill or not... :look: I thought it was becoming clear that none of us had Night Actions. The meds are the Actions.

Shalonda, were you checking me out? I hope so. Maybe we can go up to my room later and add some of my blood to that sexy shirt of yours. :wub_drool:

That the two walruses are different colours to the night one walrus suggests different colours. Perhaps the scum can change their killer. And I agree, the pistol killer is likely a vigilante medicine action, but it might have fallen into the hands of scum.

Pearl, I thought your action can tell whether someone has a kill action, rather than just any action?

Two more townies dead... come on, fellow patients!

I suppose we can guess that the pistol killer is the vigilante, but then why didn't they kill last night (even if it is from a med)? Did that med get lost sometimes on Day 1, and then reappear on Day 2? Or maybe the vigilante has a permanent action, and just waited to use it until now... whatever the case, they chose poorly. :sceptic:

That the two walruses are different colours to the night one walrus suggests different colours.

Different killers, I meant different killers. :blush:

Holy crepes! This is terrible... we got rid of the serial killer and still lost 2 of our own. Two walruses? That's insane, how are we supposed to deal with that?

I assume one of the killers, propably the green walrus with the pistol, will be a vigilante. And it seems like he was wrong. :hmpf_bad:

I guess it's possible, but I don't understand why they would dress like that. If it is a vigilante, please don't just go around guessing and killing, the numbers are still against you getting lucky and taking down a scum.

Have I mentioned how hot Shalonda is? Shalonda, have I ever told you how attracted I am to men with gold bricks on their heads and bloody t-shirts? Woof, Shalonda. Woof Woof. :wub_drool:

:oh:

I suspect so. I didn't want to risk anyone thinking that my results may have been wrong (and they weren't!) but I was tampered with on night 1. I had actually tried to investigate someone else, and was redirected to Zed. It was a lucky break that time, but I'm afraid it's some kind of scum power that can be used against us nightly, so it's more important than ever to try to conceal what your meds do. I realise I had to reveal mine to stop Zed, but I think that was worth it.

At this point, please be extra careful, people, it's vital that we don't get misdirected, blocked or killed when we have good actions.

Shalonda, were you checking me out? I hope so. Maybe we can go up to my room later and add some of my blood to that sexy shirt of yours. :wub_drool:

Ok, creepy boy, you can just cut that shit out now. :hmpf_bad:

Oh god, this is some kind of twisted med thing, it has to be... :hmpf:

I'll take a freakin' crepe, I guess. God help me. :look:

At this point, please be extra careful, people, it's vital that we don't get misdirected, blocked or killed when we have good actions.

Thanks for the advice, Genius. However would we have know to be careful without you? And how do we stop ourselves from being "misdirected, blocked or killed?" Oh wise sage? What level of careful do we have to be to avoid that? Idiot. But a very hot idiot. Should we play a game of hide the pickle? I bet your pickle's hot. I saw you microwaving it. That was brilliant. I like hot pickles, too. You're hot. I think I may love you. :wub_drool: You make me ache with desire.

Thanks for the advice, Genius. However would we have know to be careful without you? And how do we stop ourselves from being "misdirected, blocked or killed?" Oh wise sage? What level of careful do we have to be to avoid that? Idiot.

Since you asked so nicely, dickface, I'd like to think that there are still a few roles out there that the scum haven't figured out, and maybe a gentle reminder to try to keep it that way is in order. Assuming you don't object, of course. :sarcasm:

Seriously, you can stop riding my megablocks at any time. :hmpf:

But a very hot idiot. Should we play a game of hide the pickle? I bet your pickle's hot. I saw you microwaving it. That was brilliant. I like hot pickles, too. You're hot. I think I may love you. :wub_drool: You make me ache with desire.

Did I mention not riding my megablocks? Right. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to talk a little less today before I throw up. :sick:

Doesn't have a Night Action? Is that the result you got? I thought it was supposed to tell us if there was a kill or not... :look: I thought it was becoming clear that none of us had Night Actions. The meds are the Actions.

Sorry, my bad. I meant killing action, of course. :blush:

Oh god, this is some kind of twisted med thing, it has to be... :hmpf:

:hmpf: My eyes roll into the back of my head every time I think of you, my stallion. :wub_drool:

Did I mention not riding my megablocks? Right. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to talk a little less today before I throw up. :sick:

Oh, but you feel free to ride my megablocks all you want. :wink: :wink: It's so easy to talk so much when I have an intelligent, sexy man like you to converse with. You're so stimulating. :wub_drool:

Oh yes, of course, oops...

Shalonda never has to say oops. Perfect men who never make mistakes don't have to say oops. Shalonda, you so hot, me so horny! :wub_drool:

Corpses and crepes. :cry_sad: I'm not sure I want a pancake from the Fraulein, but she's still waving that gunblade around, so I guess I'll have a crepe too. :look:

No, no of course.. Your bad! You remind us you could investigate who had a kill action, build a picogram of suspense... and then you reveal Boo doesn't have a night action... aaand then you remember what you were talking about moments before, and oh, sorry, you meant kill action.

I'd have thought you'd reveal correct information if you were so keen to be important and have your moment in the spotlight. :hmpf_bad:

Oh god more dead townies! :cry_sad:

But on the silver lining at least Shalonda did manage to help us unveil the neutral serial killer! I congratulate you for that and our lives are now forever in debt to you because of it.

Pills? What pills? I want a motherf'ing crepe! Can you lace it with pills though? :look:

Two dead! :cry_sad:

This walrus thing is wierd... If it was a Vigilante then why would the killer be a Walrus? :wacko:

A somebody said the colour change is probably because the scum are changing killers... But why are there two?

I'll take a crepe. (I hope its tasty... :wub: )

Shalonda never has to say oops. Perfect men who never make mistakes don't have to say oops. Shalonda, you so hot, me so horny! :wub_drool:

Shut up and get me a crepe, it seems to be a requirement this morning, why I can't imagine. :sceptic:

*sits down to eat what is, admittedly, a tasty looking crepe delivered by a not-at-all-tasty-looking creep*

Why are we being so bold this morning, anyway?

Weird that you didn't get to investigate who you chose. I guess it is good for me,but in my eyes an unnecessary gesture. The two Walrus's have me concerned. Was one walrus not killing before by choice ? I hope someone else was able to use their pills to get some information last night.

Are there any crepe's left? I'll take a crepe.

Shut up and get me a crepe, it seems to be a requirement this morning, why I can't imagine. :sceptic:

*sits down to eat what is, admittedly, a tasty looking crepe delivered by a not-at-all-tasty-looking creep*

Why are we being so bold this morning, anyway?

:hmpf: Again, my eyes roll from the ecstasy of being spoken to by you. Here's your crepe. :grin: Oh, hot one. Are you asking me why I'm being so bold? Do you really not know why I love you? Not that I need an excuse...or are you just egging me on? I hope you're egging me on, because I love getting attention from you. Any form of attention is a rush to my system! I adore everything about you, hottest sexiest man in the world. :pir_kiss:

Dammit! It breaks my heart to see two more of our fellow innocent friends have been murdered. :cry_sad: Clearly, it's evident that the scumbags killed Tammo to take away the investigative pill. And even if it's too late, I feel bad for ignoring Belle when she approached me privately (because she sounded scummy the way she asked me, how I wish now we could've worked privately for the innocent's cause).

I hope we could have as a significant lead as Shalonda's reveal yesterday.

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine.  Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other.  There will be two separate assortments for each shift.  Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock.  Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill

8. Magic Beans

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Lovely Crepe! Downers please!

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill

8. Magic Beans

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Does this mean we are having a three-way tonight? I love it when we do that. :wub: Rawr!

Oooh, these look delicious, I'll definitely take a delectable crepe.

A pity about the lose of two more of our colleagues. I somehow doubt we will have the same fortunre today as we did yesterday. :sad:

I'm feeling peachy. :sweet:

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill

8. Magic Beans

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn