Bonaparte

Server Issue

We experienced an issue on our server which caused some downtime.

Our server expert Ace managed to get us back up and running (thank you Ace :wub:). We are still further investigating.

Things are still a bit slower, but I assume that's cache related (the server was restarted) and should get better soon.

When i was not able to access the site I thought I was banned for making the green hornet thread (maybe in the wrong forum?

Actually i cannot even find it any more. Was it deleted or was it moved else where?

Whatever the case, im glad it is no longer there. I don't think it drew much interest.

Edited by Lego_v194

When i was not able to access the site I thought I was banned for making the green hornet thread (maybe in the wrong forum?

Actually i cannot even find it any more. Was it deleted or was it moved else where?

Whatever the case, im glad it is no longer there. I don't think it drew much interest.

I don't know anything about that. Maybe another staffer know if that topic was moved.

You would certainly never be banned for such a thing! That topic merely belonged in the Dream LEGO Licenses thread, so I merged it into that one. Never fear for posting something you want to discuss. If it belongs somewhere else, I'll put it there. I'm always happy to answer questions by PM as well.

It seems it crashes frequently now on Chrome for ios... Never had problems before.

(using ipad air 2 with chrome 46.0.2490.73 if that helps)

Edited by THERIZE

When was the downtime? Things appear to working fine for me. I don't notice any slowness.

When was the downtime? Things appear to working fine for me. I don't notice any slowness.

For me, it started exactly 8 hours ago. Now, i had to get out the door and has just returned, so i dont know when it was up and running again. :)

Hmm. I haven't had any major problems, just it was making me sign in again even though I checked 'Remember me' :hmpf_bad: It seems to be working fine now, however. :classic:

I haven't really had any problems since the downtime, I didn't even have to sign back in. But, is this possibly the cause of the fact that I received a PM (well after the downtime), but I never received my usual email notification about it?

I haven't really had any problems since the downtime, I didn't even have to sign back in. But, is this possibly the cause of the fact that I received a PM (well after the downtime), but I never received my usual email notification about it?

Yeah, I haven't gotten the email from the fourm I subscribed to.

Yeah, I haven't gotten the email from the fourm I subscribed to.

Make sure to check your spam folder, sometimes EB emails get routed to spam by the bots.

Make sure to check your spam folder, sometimes EB emails get routed to spam by the bots.

The mails are not in the spam folder. I am experiencing the same lack of notifications.

The mails are not in the spam folder. I am experiencing the same lack of notifications.

Same here, I follow lots of topics and its all dead....

yeah the site wa down again! is there some issue?

I've been having issues all day.... at inconvenient times. Is this just me?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

look at the comments above...

For the last couple hours I've been getting Error 403- Forbidden whenever I try to access the website. It seems to be working fine now. :shrug_confused:

look at the comments above...

Just saw them. For the most part it seems to be fixed, but every now and then it won't give me access. This may just be my phone, though.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Just saw them. For the most part it seems to be fixed, but every now and then it won't give me access. This may just be my phone, though.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Maybe it's just a Sunday thing?