Follows Closely

MOC: Pizza Shop

indexed.gif B-OM-7D

I have been building modular buildings for a few months now. About time I shared some. Here is my first building, a Pizza shop.

P1060866%20%28Small%29.JPG

P1060867%20%28Small%29.JPG

P1060868%20%28Small%29.JPG

P1060870%20%28Small%29.JPG

P1060872%20%28Small%29.JPG

P1060873%20%28Small%29.JPG

Edited by Follows Closely

Very nice 'FC', very nice indeed....oh, did you run short of plain tiles did we ? :wink:

Pizza there can't be that good there, the guy's on his BBQ ! :laugh:

I like the roof section and nice pizza oven.....oh and hows that pet shop build going ? :wink:

Besides it's a very nice modular building and fits perfectly with the Fire Brigade ! :grin:

Very impressive pizza shop FC, I simply love the design of the external architecture, especially the combination of the red walls, white windows, the tile brickwork and the nicely-done roof. The interior details are pretty neat too. Great job! :thumbup:

Wow, this is nice. A lot of nice details. I like the bars in front of the windows. And the nice detailing between the floors. Perfect.

This is simple stunning.

Very nice work! I also like the BBQ at the front porch very much. Did you use a real building for inspiration?

Excellent MOC! It is highly detailed and looks great. I too particularly like the BBQ at the front porch and both the interior and exterior design of the building. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

It's not often that red bricks work well with a building in cc-style, but this one is right on the spot! Very well done!

Great! Lots of nice details, and the colors work surprisingly well indeed. :thumbup: But drive that painter away, he's about to paint the wall white! ;)

This is really great - I particularly love the way you've used different shades of red and gray to make it look more realistic. And that barbecue is very nice, as is the layout of the building itself. Great work - I look forward to seeing what other modulars you've come up with!

Great MOC 'FC' :thumbup: This is how a pizzeria should be. Great details indeed. I really like the oven. More pics of the inside? Keep up the great work! :classic:

What a cool homemade! Immediately attention to red, which makes it very similar to building a fire station.

Okay!

Edited by Force