Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2005 Sets List (with pictures on p4)

Here's a big list form 1000steine, roughly translated:

4423 Lego bricks action box

4658 animals on the farm

4659 Mabfuhr (???) ||EDIT by ApophisV: "Muellabfuhr" = "refuse collection" (the big orange trash cars... ;))

4661 building workers

4662 post office

4664 fire-brigade headquarters

4665 large farm

4779 defense tower

4868 Bionicle Rahaga Gaaki

4869 Bionicle Rahaga Poukus

4870 Bionicle Rahaga Kualus

4877 Bionicle Rahaga Norik

4878 Bionicle Rahaga Bomonga

4879 Bionicle Rahaga Iruini

4881 robots set

4882 flyers set || planes

4883 vehicle set

5321 CO luggage vehicle set

5460 flower rattle and biting ring

5461 form-sort house

5462 boat for bathing

5463 baby course

5464 propeller-driven aircraft

5465 crawler-type vehicle Lanzahn (???)

5960 palace kl. of the sea virgin ||palace of the little sea virgin

5961 the Schneekgin (???) || the snow queen

5962 the magic lighter

5963 the princess on the pea

5964 Delinchen (???) || Daeumelinchen --> tiny girl (as big as a thumb (=german "Daumen") from a tale of Hans Christian Andersen

7235 police motorcycle

7236 police cars

7237 police station

7238 fire-brigade helicopters

7239 Feuerwehrlhzug (???) || Feuerwehrl

Construction crane yeaaahhhhh

And more city stuff, like this street cleaner !

I just can't wait it seems we gotta get a lot of city stuff !

I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I know I know I want lego, LEGO !

|-D

Thx to sam for the info and apo for the translation !

Wow a firestation? ;)

Looks like a good year for me *SS* Thanx Sam

Well, it looks like it will be a good year next year for lego.

4658 animals on the farm

4659 Mabfuhr (???) ||EDIT by ApophisV: "Muellabfuhr" = "refuse collection" (the big orange trash cars... )

4661 building workers

4662 post office

4665 large farm

These sets say to me that lego is going back to some old roots and producing some more town themed sets. These certainly look interesting, it will be good to see what the farm and post office are like.

8791 Sir Danju, Knights Kingdom

8792 Sir Jayko, Knights Kingdom

8793 Sir Rascus, Knights Kingdom

8794 Sir Santis, Kinghts Kingdom

8795 lord Vladek, Knights Kingdom

8796 the good King Mathias

Erm.. are these like the big bionicle style figures that we saw this year? I cannot think what else they copuld be, except single minifig packs.

Thanks alot Sam for all the infomation, and that Assualt tank looks great.. can't wait for episode 3.

Jon.

And watch as all these sets are 4+ set....

I'm confused over something...

4658 animals on the farm

4659 Mabfuhr (???) ||EDIT by ApophisV: "Muellabfuhr" = "refuse collection" (the big orange trash cars... )

4661 building workers

4662 post office

4665 large farm

4779 defense tower (What the....?)

7235 police motorcycle

7236 police cars

7237 police station Why another police station inless its a different scale?

7238 fire-brigade helicopters

7239 Feuerwehrlhzug (???) || Feuerwehrl

4658 animals on the farm

4661 building workers

4662 post office

4665 large farm

These sets say to me that lego is going back to some old roots and producing some more town themed sets. These certainly look interesting, it will be good to see what the farm and post office are like.

I think these sets may be 4+ sets. There is already a fire station in the World City section, and i can't see Lego making a farm set.

8791 Sir Danju, Knights Kingdom

8792 Sir Jayko, Knights Kingdom

8793 Sir Rascus, Knights Kingdom

8794 Sir Santis, Kinghts Kingdom

8795 lord Vladek, Knights Kingdom

8796 the good King Mathias

Erm.. are these like the big bionicle style figures that we saw this year? I cannot think what else they copuld be, except single minifig packs.

I think maybe these might be "improved versions", where the Knights somehow get better, kinda like what they do with Bionicle sets, if you understand me.

A few other random thoughts from me:

- It looks like the "clone man transformation" set we heard about a while ago is actually going to be "7250 clone Scout Walker", which is pretty obvious what it is.

- The Jedi Starfighter set comes with a Vulture Droid, which I think is something that attacks the ship

- Not really a thought, but - ENZO FERARRI! Here's a pic of one: http://p200server.us.es/public/car1.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the new Star Wars sets!

The thing I'm wondering about is the TIE Fighter. Does anyone think this is just the one from 10131 sold separatly or could it be the long awaited TIE Intercepter under the TIE Fighter name (like the TIE Advanced in Y-Wing/TIE Fighter set)

The thing I'm wondering about is the TIE Fighter. Does anyone think this is just the one from 10131 sold separatly or could it be the long awaited TIE Intercepter under the TIE Fighter name (like the TIE Advanced in Y-Wing/TIE Fighter set)

IF it is a TIE FIGHTER again, I will... dunno.... someting bad.... *devil*

I think maybe these might be "improved versions", where the Knights somehow get better, kinda like what they do with Bionicle sets, if you understand me.

I thought the same.... look at their names: they all got now the "sir" in the names....

The following are 4+ megablock sets....

Megablock?? Why would 1000stiene post about megablock? Maybe you mean duplo?

Grooooaannn.... *wacko*

Great so now we got the bigger, the better, the 2 part different figs. Lets hope there are no system sets to go with them...

Guess which website closed the topic about those sets :

A - Eurobricks

B - Fbtb

C - 1000steine

Hmmmm... :/ A..? B..? C...?

ermm.. uh... it could be... erm... what?..... erm.. gonna have to go for... B :P

Jon.

Classic Castle deleted my list of Star Wars rumoured sets.

I don't see what the big deal is if we find out now, if Lego is going to expand the City sets next year it might make be buy the Airport.

And the names are even dumber. You can see what a lot of the ships look like by going to the Star Wars site anyways. People really need to calm down.

The following are 4+ megablock sets....

Megablock?? Why would 1000stiene post about megablock? Maybe you mean duplo?

I think that on Eurobricks the language filter uses 'megablock' instead of a certain other word ;)

hey all,

I cleared out this topic and moved all post concerning "freedom of speech", leaked infos and so on to another thread in the community...

please discuss those serious things there, here is the place to discuss the set list of 2005...

7261 clone turbo tank

it'll be as big as the AT-AT and the AT-TE, right? I'm really looking forward to it!!! :D

If we get constrution sets now maybe we will get house and real biuldings next year! :)

7244 speedboat with engine

I hope it floats, doubt it but I hope.

it'll be as big as the AT-AT and the AT-TE, right? I'm really looking forward to it!!! :D

Can you imagine the siez of the weel it'll need ? It should be at least the size of the big Mtron ones ! :oo

"5462 boat for bathing"

How many people bath in boats? I know I don't, don't know where you guys/gals bath. :)

Will refrain from saying bad French joke.

The Police Station bothers me, why do we need another?

because the new police line doesn't look like the old one :|

Don't be a wise megablock. :P

Lego normally does one Police station per line, like City Center, they already have one for World City so this is either a release of the World City one or maybe a Legend because having another Police station is completely pointless.

maybe a Legend

But would they give a Legend a number that could indicate it as a part of another line (here World City)?

(Hm.... The longer I think about TLC's way to give numbers to sets.... I would say "Yes!!!" :P)

Hmm.. a legend would be great! We could get one of the older police set from the 80's. That sure would be cool!

Jon.

No that mega Police Head Command Station or whatever it is called from 1993 I think.

The number does make it seem that it is no a Legend, but two Police stations in the same line and a Police station every other year is wierd.

My next theory is that the Police and Fire stations 2005 will be different sets but can connect to make one big biulding. That is how it is in my town, the fire is on one side and the Police the other.

Or maybe its just some small "outpost", not every "police station" must be very big.... Remember, this names on the list are just the translation from the original (to english maybe) to german and then back to english.... So there is a chance that a "police office" became a "big police headquarter"... ;)