Sign in to follow this  
LittleBuilder

ww2 medic life, MCW Contest Entry

I needed to do a new entry, so I think, I think and I try this: we all time know about ww2 soldier in figth, but why not about medic life? The after the figth, but at place to have medic point of view, have wounded soldiers point of view. They have too the hard live....so now we have! They fit perfectly with indiana jones and ww2 realted theme!

I actually know, it\'s a poor idea and entry, but time pass and after the non-acceptablelity of my first one, I was obligated to do a new one speed as I can so I try this :cry_sad::thumbdown::thumbup: can be...

Medic

pict1251.jpg

pict1254.jpg

pict1255.jpg

pict1257.jpg

Medic backstory: ''Mon nom est Henry, William Douglas Henry (fictionnal name) jai environs 27 ans, je n'ais jamais aim

Edited by LittleBuilder
Deeplinked pics

The idea for sets centered around medics is a good one. :thumbup: I'm afraid that Lego will naver do a war theme though, so we can only dream. :cry_sad: Unfortunately, your folder isn't public yet, so I can't view your creations. Here's a quick tutorial on how to deep link them.

EDIT: Wow, very, um, graphic. Good job! :skull: It's realistic, and looks like what it's supposed to be. However, I don't think that a man bleeding that badly would be standing, even with the help of a cane.

Edited by Spyder

I'm glad you managed to make another entry, LittleBuilder :sweet:

I'll add it to the Entries Index now.

Good luck!

LuxorV

Well first I choose a wounded soldier, but I'll add a canadian medic, I finish the fig...

My entry have been edited, a different point of view!

Edited by LittleBuilder

Title and Entries Index updated for the Canadian Medic :wink:

Nice helmet, btw.

LuxorV

Thanks, I didn't have lot of time for do it, so I work all yesterday for creating set and sculpting new helmet, now am sure to have an interesting product. :sweet:

Edited by LittleBuilder

Wow, Lb just amazing, sure I vote for you!

Edited by xiax123

Well, note for myself: a good ww2 stuff and I like it...mais les p'tits anglephonne ne le trouve point réussit, ils préferent les p'tits ramassit de pate a modler mort vivant!

Don't worry; I like your customs. It's just that the living dead are quite popular recently in the LEGO MOCs world.

LuxorV

Well I didn't do my medic for the contest ( euh yes..but) I do with because I wanted one and this gave me lot of fun, because without fun why customazing? But it sure then I feeled disapointed to see then the customization of the zombie lord was more popular because I think it still need work but I know then I not will win because my idea wasn't so good and the fig was simple to do, but am a winner because more people will heard about me and im young so I have all my live for win new contest!

BTW thanks for liking it. :classic:

Edited by LittleBuilder