Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

SS Headquarters

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here is my latest MOC, a scene of the SS Headquarters being infiltrated by Russian Spies:

title.jpg

While a sexy Russian Spy distracts the officer...:

distraction1.jpg

...a Russian Assassin slits the throat of the guard at the door

surprise.jpg

The SS is completely oblivious to what's going on at the door. As far as he can see, the officer is just flirting with some sexy girl:

ssbuilding.jpg

Close-up of the tank:

tigertank1.jpg

Close-up of the turret:

turret.jpg

All of the characters:

characters.jpg

Close-up of the spy. She's supposed to have a black miniskirt on...:

russianspy1.jpg

And the hammer and sickle symbol tattooed on her lower back:

russianspy3.jpg

Hope you guys liked it!

SS Headquarters Brickshelf

~Thrash

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

very good :thumbup: i like the tank & the custom figs :thumbup: for a miniskirt, you should just wrap a black paper around the legs

That is so amazing. But what is with a woman in a 2 piece doing in front of a ss Headquarter? and prateek dont post 3 times in a row :angry: cause I will hunt you down and destroy your computer :devil: or its just a mistake.

Dont understand why the Guard at the door is like...A undercover Will Chapman! :laugh: He has a Thompson and a American face...

Anywho, Very nice! I love the big SS logo. And how the Germans have the Evil, Mastermind faces!

very good :thumbup: i like the tank & the custom figs :thumbup: for a miniskirt, you should just wrap a black paper around the legs

Thanks! I considered wrapping her with black paper...maybe I'll try that next time!

That is so amazing. But what is with a woman in a 2 piece doing in front of a ss Headquarter?

Haha, that's a good question. I wanted to make a sexy Russian spy, and I've always wanted to try making the girl on the cover of Red Alert 3 into a minifig. Put those two things together, and that's how that girl in a two piece ended up outside an SS Headquarters!

This MOC is awesome, I like the tank and the cute girl.

Thanks! The tank was definitely the hardest part of this to create, so I'm glad that you like it. :classic:

Dont understand why the Guard at the door is like...A undercover Will Chapman! :laugh: He has a Thompson and a American face...

Anywho, Very nice! I love the big SS logo. And how the Germans have the Evil, Mastermind faces!

Ha, I didn't really think of that, but now that I check out Will's avatar on brickarms, you're aboslutely right. Whoops!

Thanks! :classic:

Nice little scene you made there Trash, especially your custom figs look great! :thumbup:

Are they waterslide decals?

Thanks! Nope, they aren't waterslides. I'm not sure what I use is called, but it's some sort of the clear paper that I think is supposed to stick to windows. It works perfectly for minifig torsos, but it doesn't really work on curved surfaces like their heads or the round part of their legs.

~Thrash