Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 7

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_7_large.jpg

The voting in the previous day had gone extremely quickly, with General Marcus being convicted before Morning tea. The court had spent the rest of the day outdoors. With not much else to do, most everyone had returned to their beds as the sun sank below the walls of the keep.

The morning brought with it some interesting observations. Kyle looked extremely tired, as did the friar, while Lord Savril and Mary walked in at the same time looking a bit ‘roughed up’. Rotrigous and Lieutenant Byron had locked themselves in the armoury for the night, and couldn’t get out. After they were rescued by the cellar keeper, the people gathered in the Grand Hall to hear the news.

That morning, Kyle had once again beheaded a general, this time General Marcus. And it looked like they had found their killer. General Marcus was a traitor, and had been the one that killed Grim.

The people of the castle were jubilant, and with that in mind, sat down to a hearty breakfast. There were still traitors amongst them however, and they knew that now they really needed to find them, and to discover the mystery surrounding the king’s death.

Lord Dragonator came down not at all happy, after discovering that two of his new statues, depicting a Roman gladiator and Roman Legionary, had been tampered with during the night…

p1050388.jpg

What was the meaning of these changes, and who was to blame for them? Why does Majiko look so suspicious? And how exactly did the king die? Find out, on Mystery Castle!

Thanks once again for choosing to play. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you need to review the rules, then these can be found in the introduction thread (link in my signature).

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist)

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher (replaced Inertia)

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam (replaced KurttKrueger)

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

The entries for the building contest are now officially due on the 27th of July. This date will not be changed now, for any reason. Let’s see those entries coming in!

Good luck everyone! :sweet:

Edited by Dragonator

I will not miss this day!

okay, for those that want my long drawn out explanation i promised Savril, read the following blue section... i have nothing to hide from telling you all this as i now believe all killers of the night are dead! no more loyalists need die while the moon is high...

Here Savril...

*lt Byron stands before those who wish to here his answers from yesterdays yesterday*

I stand before you, with all you want to know. Firstly nothing was a lie, it was all vauge and I attempted to hint to you what needs to be done. I will start at my objective the end.

To have a night where no loyalists were killed, and to start a process in which if it did happen it would be the last time it did.

Lord Savril, you can bonk others on the head, this stops them from doing their night actions

Friar can investigate people

Rotrigous can protect people at night

I can do nothing other than be a damn good target! Just like mike was to Spencer, I wanted to lure the killer…

Rotrigous was to protect me, thus if the killer made it past Savril and the Friar I would not die in vain as he would see this happen, or vice versa, its obvious that the friar would follow Savril, thus if when he went to bonk Marcus and was killed, then he could announce this and the killer be found, if indeed Marcus was bonked and no one died we have further evidence it is him. So all angles covered, except I can not come out and say it other wise Marcus would simply not do a night action, even if in which he had figured out parts would in the very least would stop a killing if he is a killer! Dragonator would surely not allow more than two killers at night…

The hints through my posts were as follows…

if Savril and the Friar are so not afraid of death maybe you should stare it in the dark face together, = this was to hint you two should use your powers as above!

Getting the protection from/offering it to Rotrigous was firstly to confirm his power, and make sure the platform was set to launch an offensive on the killer.

Note in my report I split up the death and HOW they died, this was to show that the biggest threat to us was the night actions killers, this was reinforced by comments on day 2 and how night actions are key to loyalist success

This is a game/position where wit is required, I played/acted in a manner in which I thought would grant an end to the most powerful threat to loyalist survival the death as a result of the night actions…

Okay further explanation

This reads

Dear friar, i must admit i suspected you quite heavily, and now i feel you are more than what you seem but you hide it only in fear of traitors, and not in fear of being found a traitor. You have been bold in your moves today, a target you would apear to be to a traitor, i pray you walk safely tonight, i would offer my protection except i fear it is currently being used, i offer you an invitation to join myself and Rotrigous, however, i must say that Rotrigous would also have to offer you this invitation. =

Friar, I am unable to protect you, I now know you are a loyalist, Rotrigious and I are safe tonight come join us in our safety, I am unable to do it Rotrigous must do it in his night action… (at this stage I do not know Savril’s power)

Next is read like this…

Savril I now know your power, join us three (the friar, Rotrigous and I) in being safe, join with the friar and be safe, the whole if I say it I will die gives me a greater target on my head, cause its obvious I know something and also it gives reason for my vagueness…

I then showed my research on the situation of mike as a target! And my likeliness to him… then this is where things go bad… the friar has totally taken what I wanted and done the opposite. And then Savril thinks I bonked kyle! *slaps head*

In your post you question why you two are in most danger Savril, its due to you two being the ones going after him!

Then Ritz posts and its clear it even is not with him yet that if we work together we can be safe…

Then I ask Savril could not stress the point of him being a bonker as I am to be the target, so I try to shift the focus to me again…

Then I realize its just been all to Vague on the matter! And try to straighten it out! In a more easily seen way stressing strongly the ideas behind it all, I also warn Savril not to make his power known so he does not become the target

Then I post about this forecoming post…

*Byron steps down from his chair*

I hope you now finally see what was attempted but due to limited communication failed, but ultimately succeeded Huzza!

If this Savril does not ease thy mind, i can not explain to you your Sir megablocks mind in my strategies. Others please do not take this as an "out of guilt post", Savril simply requested this information from me, being blood of the king, i see it my duty to provide this information.

Other than formalities i wanted to do yesterday, i will celebrate now that the killers have been stopped. Those that had criticized the royal guard please understand that those in power are often in stress, it takes either a strong or stupid person to not be affected, i wish grim were here, but fear not my faithful leader, your death is avenged, now to avenge our kings death!

Who will join me in a drink, me thinks we have earned it

But first, Kyle, please explain why a traitor clearly due to die, claims his bruises came from his training instead of saying you tortured him? is it the fact you did not torture him and it was a lie to us? if so why lie about this?

*Byron falls over*

i have strategy'ed enough for a week, i have helped rid this castle of its devious killers and must now DRINK, friar where out thou

He looks tasty laying down like that :devil:

You cant eat me Blocky entered the competition!

(ooc you have taught me much on how strategy can be used sensei blockbeard, i shall be a much more learned player next game)

But first, Kyle, please explain why a traitor clearly due to die, claims his bruises came from his training instead of saying you tortured him? is it the fact you did not torture him and it was a lie to us? if so why lie about this?

This be a fair accusation to make at this point in time, come my loyal servant let me ease you back into a chair, and you may sup of my own brew whilst we wait for the good friar!

Byron, can I just summarize all of that with, "YAY, we killed the megablocker" and skip the rest, please?

All night, I had to listen to him going on and on about his brilliant coded messages, how he tricked the traitorous killer and blah blah blah, my head is being a traitorous killer now, I sort of wish Lord SlammyArmour had whacked me so I could have gotten a good nights sleep.

Speaking of which... uh, nice new hairstyle Mary. Now I know what you two did all night. :laugh:

Now, let's get to business. We finally scored another traitor, we're well on our way to avenging our King. Hopefully, we've dealt with everyone who can kill in the night, so now it's up to us to make the right choices and sentence the traitors to death, but how do we proceed from here?

I don't even remember that whole bruised torture whatever subplot, so I'll have to go back and review the previous day in my mind. Until then, we have this paintagraph to work with.

p1050388.jpg

A spear with a skull and helmet that look like our poor King when we discovered him. A huge carrot in a spilled goblet of wine, not entirely unlike the one found by his body. Clearly, someone is trying to tell us that this whole thing has been perpetrated by a killer bunny. A giant killer bunny. :wacko: *keeps his Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch nearby, just in case*

Ok, let's try this another way. The goblet/carrot statue is holding a trident, indicating the sea, which leads back to that clue about the fisherman being the one to catch the King's last meal (never did understand how he caught what looked like a chicken leg). Sort of fishy. FISHY! Get it? Oh nevermind, I was stuck in that damn armoury all night with this blithering idiot, er, I was going to say something nicer, but I can't think of anything, sorry.

Maybe it's just a reminder of the goblet? So we need to question the cellar keeper? Or the chef... but he killed himself. Oh Ernest, why hast thou left us without decent food?

I'm not getting anything else out of this. Anyone else?

Byron, can I just summarize all of that with, "YAY, we killed the megablocker" and skip the rest, please?

All night, I had to listen to him going on and on about his brilliant coded messages, how he tricked the traitorous killer and blah blah blah, my head is being a traitorous killer now, I sort of wish Lord SlammyArmour had whacked me so I could have gotten a good nights sleep.

>SNIP<

I was stuck in that damn armoury all night with this blithering idiot, er, I was going to say something nicer, but I can't think of anything, sorry.

Maybe it's just a reminder of the goblet? So we need to question the cellar keeper? Or the chef... but he killed himself. Oh Ernest, why hast thou left us without decent food?

1. yes you may, as i stated its there if Hinc... Savril wants it, seeing as he asked for it...

2. i think i prefer Blocky to blithering idiot...

3. did you not read yesterdays introduction, we are all eating well know! there is a new chef, ME and helping me (understrict rules) is Ma... *hic* ...jiko

4.I believe the bunny to be the killer...

5. i had just taken the picture as a joke, but now i look there is indeed "criptic clues" *cough* or Dragonators parading his lastest order...

if we are to take anything out of this it is

*Hic* i's thinks the carrots is orange!

:hmpf_bad: he gets drunk so easily these days

woah nah its like different colours of the rainbow!

hmm, thats not quite drunk, :wacko: he is totally rocked...

i think it could be a hint towards plants or food, Calvin admitted to being the killer of our king, so that leaves what method, he said it was the food, so Lord ash gave him poison to kill him... where did that poison come from? I say the doctor or his good wife, who put the poison there i say the drinks master... come to think of it there was suspicious words from him about batbricks/marcus movements, hmm... Byron i think we have new suspects, get up and eat some breakfast will you, you need the strength to investigate further...

Go away, *hic* you giant clicky fingers, i know you, you make me do stupid stuff, *hic* no more poo for me thanks, im fine right here! i aint listen'en ta you! Im gona... ZZzZzz...

Lt Byron mysteriously falls asleep, even though it was clear he had energy to burn, wonder what happened?!?

Finally, one night where no-one is unexpectedly bumped off by a traitor.

I was busy rescuing you and Lt Bryon from the royal armoury remember? Anyone could have sneaked into the cellars while I was away.

A spear with a skull and helmet that look like our poor King when we discovered him. A huge carrot in a spilled goblet of wine, not entirely unlike the one found by his body. Clearly, someone is trying to tell us that this whole thing has been perpetrated by a killer bunny. A giant killer bunny. :wacko: *keeps his Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch nearby, just in case*

Ok, let's try this another way. The goblet/carrot statue is holding a trident, indicating the sea, which leads back to that clue about the fisherman being the one to catch the King's last meal (never did understand how he caught what looked like a chicken leg). Sort of fishy. FISHY! Get it? Oh nevermind, I was stuck in that damn armoury all night with this blithering idiot, er, I was going to say something nicer, but I can't think of anything, sorry.

Yes, I think it means we are supposed to be thinking about the goblet. I'm also if the carrot could be referring to herbs of some kind (remember Majikos muttering about "Woman and their bloody herbs...", but that could also be because the doctor is a herbalist, and we have no idea what the cellar keeper is growing down in his dark corners, could he be growing poisonous carrots there? :wacko: I'm as confused as anyone... maybe a cup of coffee could help. Except that I'm certain there are no coffee to be found in the castle :cry_sad:)

Anyway, I'm happy you managed to kill another traitor while I was asleep, that's good news at least.

we have no idea what the cellar keeper is growing down in his dark corners, could he be growing poisonous carrots there? :wacko:

Plants need sunlight which there is none in the cellar. Unless there's a form of poisonous fungus down there that I have no idea about (not too hard :tongue: ), there is nothing of note in the cellar.

Interesting statues indeed! I thought they were done on purpose; they seem rather stylish to me :blush: ... but then I saw the king's head :oh3: and his goblet :oh: ... and suspected the worst. The traitors are toying with us, playing us for fools (you can only do that to Byron, seeing that he is one). To Kyle, whats up? A long night of... torturing, perhaps? And Friar, up late praying? Rotrigous, watch out! Looks like Mary's playing you for a fool to, along with her fellow "Savy"... :wink: . Also, Rotrigous, I feel deeply sorry for you. A whole night down there with Byron?! I would've gone barking mad... Well, in conclusion, I guess we should just be happy that a traitor is dead.

Or not in conclusion :grin: .

Alright, lets look at the facts. The king's goblet is poured onto the floor, presumably with the same poisonous liquid in it, but how, seeing as it had spilled to the floor on the first night? The goblet must have been refilled. A carrot is jutting into the liquid (which looks disgustingly like blood :sick: )... Giant killer bunnies, eh? *Rotrigous, gimme back my Holy Hand-grenade, go get your own...* No, it is not a giant killer bunny. Let's see, a large red spear sports the kings head, with a shield in the Gladiator's other hand. The Legionary also holds a trident, which seems rather odd (unless he was worshiping Neptune). Also, these satues are Roman, where's every other statue referense has been Greek... a Greek sheild, a Greek helmet on Ernest's head, a Greek spear in the Friar's leg, a Greek spear killig Grim, Greek armour everywhere... very fishy if you ask me.

Rotrigous, watch out! Looks like Mary's playing you for a fool to, along with her fellow "Savy"... :wink: . Also, Rotrigous, I feel deeply sorry for you. A whole night down there with Byron?! I would've gone barking mad... Well, in conclusion, I guess we should just be happy that a traitor is dead.

Mary: It isn't my fault that Rits, or "Rots" if you perfer, was not here last night. He got himself locked in a celler with Byron. Lord Savril approched me last night after supper. With all these traitors running around, who was I to say no to a man here to protect me.

Mary: I did receive this note from Lord Dragonator... "Last night Lord Savril made himself comfortable in your bed. Although you had a lot of fun, you had a feeling that he was there not just for a good time, but to stop you doing anything suspicious… "

Mary: How he knows about my... night activites... I will not ask. But do wonder. What is Savril worried about? That I'd do something suspicious? Nonesense!

Mary: I must agree, there seems that many folks ran around late last night. Kyle, the frair, and the celler keeper, were all out and about last night. Very few people have alibis. Savril and I can vouch for eachother as can Rots and Byron, they were let out this morning by the cellar keeper.

Mary: I the end I rejoice that we killed a traitor, but am confused. Who set up those statues. As far as I know, only four people can not of. Well everyone else, speak up.

Mary: I the end I rejoice that we killed a traitor, but am confused. Who set up those statues. As far as I know, only four people can not of. Well everyone else, speak up.

I can only speak for myself, and I was asleep the whole night, alone :blush:

Uhh, Mary, TMI... (it was a joke...)...

Yeah, I also slept soundly and... alone.

Firstly, Blockbeard (I forget if you are Byron or not, forgive me); why do you doubt me so? I have helped to convict and behead the traitor Marcus; is that not enough for you? Fine, let me show you...*pulls out a small box, which consists of a small vial of water, several pins, a few daggers, and a long, hard, thick, and perfectly cylindrical piece of metal* These are my implements of torture. Holy water, gotten from the Friar, whom was nice enough to give me a refill last night (by the way, he is indeed a loyalist, I've made certain of that); a few piercing rods to inflict pain without too much damage; daggers incase the suspect is particularly unruly, and a rod to knock them out with when I've finished if need be - usually the pain makes them pass out anyways, as happened the night before last when I found the unconscious body of Marcus.

Also, I reiterate that my abilities are used only to discover where one's loyalties really lie, and so far it has been spot on, even if I have only had to resort to it once. Last night I had chosen to investigate the Friar, however, being a man of god of course I could not torture him! Instead, I went to his chamber and waited for him, where we had a long discussion and a few drinks. I had hoped that, were he a traitor (and once again I apologize for suspecting you, you are a damn good chess player though), he would become inebriated enough to spill the beans or pass out, but after last night I am certain he is indeed a loyalist. If this little "group" that is forming amongst all of the well-endowed in the castle wishes it so, perhaps I could be of assistance?

Agh...my head hurts. Must be God punishing me for suspecting the friar...or drinking too much...

Well as per usual, i slept well as i have no need to skulk around during the night. :tongue:

Yes, I think it means we are supposed to be thinking about the goblet. I'm also if the carrot could be referring to herbs of some kind (remember Majikos muttering about "Woman and their bloody herbs...", but that could also be because the doctor is a herbalist, and we have no idea what the cellar keeper is growing down in his dark corners, could he be growing poisonous carrots there? :wacko: I'm as confused as anyone... maybe a cup of coffee could help. Except that I'm certain there are no coffee to be found in the castle :cry_sad:)

Anyway, I'm happy you managed to kill another traitor while I was asleep, that's good news at least.

Perhaps Damien can help us out here, as he has access to the King as a Dr and herbalist, or is it far too obvious to cast doubt upon him as someone may be trying to frame him?

Plants need sunlight which there is none in the cellar. Unless there's a form of poisonous fungus down there that I have no idea about (not too hard :tongue: ), there is nothing of note in the cellar.

Well met Paul, quite true as i have been to the cellar many times and often kick my toe in the dark! :hmpf_bad: perhaps someone will devise some system of lighting other than flaming torches (oh the soot burns my good eye :wink: )

Perhaps Fred/Adam or Michael/Quarryman may be able to help me out on this one. The selection of weaponry on the statues shows a knowledge of weapons i can only assume a soldier would be familiar with. Would either of you two have something to do with this display? and is it meant to steer us in a certain direction?

Perhaps Fred/Adam or Michael/Quarryman may be able to help me out on this one. The selection of weaponry on the statues shows a knowledge of weapons i can only assume a soldier would be familiar with. Would either of you two have something to do with this display? and is it meant to steer us in a certain direction?

Well, I didn't tamper with the statues, but I can fill you in. Every other statue reference has been Greek, yet these are the first to roman statues (with the same armour but bley). Now, the Legionary had a trident, which emphesizes a Roman reference (once again) and a reference to both Neptune and the sea/horses (Neptune created horses). Now, the Gladiator holds a red spear, which is very odd considering that everything except the helmet's feathering should be bley. The red seems rather out of place and put there on purpose, but for what reason I do not know. His square shield makes me think Greek Gladiator, but I could be wrong. I don't think the shield means anything. Going back to the Legionary, I doubt that in the statue he was meant to be worshiping Neptune. I think the most important item is the red spear, followed by the trident (poisonous carrots, gold goblets and severed heads not included :tongue: ). I've also noted a more pressing matter. How was the King's head de-attached? That should be looked into soon, as if he was properly buired, he'd have to have been dug up, and that would be a valid clue. Surely he wasn't still in his bed? Even so, who'd have the time to sever it?

Hmmm, perhaps I made today's clue a little to hard... :look:

Here is a lbeled picture from a different angle, as I notice some people are getting the two statues confused. Not that it matters or anything...

p1050390_labeled.jpg

As a piece of advice, try not to take this clue too literally. :wink:

Well, it is fun seeing some of the wacky things these guys are coming up with. :laugh: Giant killer bunnies! Ha!

Yeah, and do you notice how they have become completely distracted from what they are supposed to be doing? :hmpf_bad:

Sorry, but they keep ignoring my other clues, so I decided to put in a really LOUD one this time. :grin:

Yeah, and now they're all stumped.

Well at least they're stumped rather than oblivious.

Well, if they get anything out of it then all's good, but let's leave them now to get on with trying to find some more traitors, rather than distracting them with mindless bickering.

Your the one that started it. I'm bored, anyone up for a game of stones?

I am! :sweet:

Except for Ragnir.

Oh... :cry_sad:

I'm just kidding you big softy. :laugh: Let's go play!

Yay!

EDIT: Oh by the way, does anyone like the new font? I think it looks quite spiffing. It's taken me until day 7 to find it though, I guess I'm just not all that good with Photoshop. :grin: But I'm learning, things can only get better.

Note: This is not an invitation for anyone else to start editing their posts. I'm just special. :tongue:

Edited by Dragonator

((OOC, Guys, guys, come on... Dragonator (the human) was showing off his new pieces the statue means nothing, i presume he wanted to use the grey javlin that dragonator is hold however it was to tall, so he used a red one (the only good colour that was available when he ordered), the display was tampered with by majiko, to give us clues to go back to our original suspects, go back and read again what he wrote))

((ooc, im a little sick at the moment so please forgive me if i post little in the days hapenings, i will make an effort))

Kyle, your words seem true, however i think that not for what you said but what i can assume from what you said...

Marcus was unconcious when you found him, you used that against him and in his sleepy confusion confessed to you or you searched his pockets, you in fact did not (pm dragonator) with torturing him, you made that up, you investigated him... he happened to be nicely bonked for you, admit it your a big softy with a few toys!, none of this however is proof enough for me to stop suspecting you, this could all be clumsy attemts at trying to cover your movements the night grim died... for now though it is enough to keep you from my short list of traitors...

i admit i love big softies... speaking of which, lord savril did you find anything in marys chest...

We've got the traitor it seems... the days grow less cold but there still are accomplices out there... kill them all!

Damien sleeps better now, so does my monkey. Come here, Monkey!

In the mid-morning light, Dragonator was pleased to observe that his statues had been put back to how they were.

p1050391.jpg

He also wanted to share a paintograph of some Greek Armour, for Blocky's benefit. :wink:

p1050392.jpg

At this point I would also like to say that I will be away for a week as of Sunday. So that this does not interfere with the game, Day 8 will begin as soon as Day 7 ends, so there will be no night. Well, there will be, but it will go very fast. :grin: If you want to use your night actions tonight, please have them to me no later than Saturday night (my time, that's NZ time by the way).

I may be able to check in on you all during my trip, but then again, I might not. I'll have to trust you all not to mess up the studio Grand Hall while I'm gone. As a result of me being away, I will not be able to end the day, however I ask that the day be ended whenever voting has finished, or after the usual 5 days. I will try my best to get Day 9 up when I get back, just make sure those night actions are waiting for me. :wink: There may be a slight delay, but hopefully everything will run out smoothly so nobody even notices my absence. :classic:

You are such a control freak.

Yeah, whatever. :hmpf:

Hmm, the legionary (soldier) is holding the king's head on a spear, maybe we are supposed to interpret this as a clue about the killer? (the carrot still puzzles me though)

(OOC: it's also interesting to see how slow this day is compared to the hectic voting craze of days 5 and 6 :wink:)

Hmm, the legionary (soldier) is holding the king's head on a spear, maybe we are supposed to interpret this as a clue about the killer? (the carrot still puzzles me though)

(OOC: it's also interesting to see how slow this day is compared to the hectic voting craze of days 5 and 6 :wink:)

It could just mean that General Marcus killed the King, since he was a soldier. Of course, it could also mean that General Spencer got drunk one night and thought the King was suspicious of him and bumped him off, preemptively. :hmpf:

I think things are slow because we're tired. I got absolutely no sleep after being locked in a room with the rambling Byron all night. Lord Saveloy spent the night watching Mary, and I'll be the first to tell you, you get no sleep when you're with Mary. :grin:

Plus, we're stuck. I know I am. At this point, anyone I would vote against would be purely circumstantial, except maybe Majiko or Dragonator, and we can't seem to vote for them. :sceptic:

It is time to take a new approach? I'm only absolutely sure of a couple of people (I really wanted to kill him, too... :devil::laugh:). Maybe we should just start killing the least active players. I mean, it would be one easy way to avoid slipping up or doing anything suspicious, just by not being here.

Or maybe Dragonator should send Ragnir around to kick some pigeons and see if he can get them participating again.

I had been thinking about voting for the doctor, until he posted today... he has had very few posts! when he does post it is always something confusing and often random, sometimes he comes out of no where, he voted for Marcus, but only after he was already basically condemed, he also has access to drugs, and every post he "jokes" about being a traitor... this is not enough for any other days convictions other than maybe the first, what do others think, i have other suspisions, as evident by my earlier post...

im going now before Byron finds me...

I think things are slow because we're tired. I got absolutely no sleep after being locked in a room with the rambling Byron all night. Lord Saveloy spent the night watching Mary, and I'll be the first to tell you, you get no sleep when you're with Mary. :grin:

TMI! :tongue:

It is time to take a new approach? I'm only absolutely sure of a couple of people (I really wanted to kill him, too... :devil::laugh:). Maybe we should just start killing the least active players. I mean, it would be one easy way to avoid slipping up or doing anything suspicious, just by not being here.

Yes, I guess we could do worse than killing off someone who's inactive for the most part. Like the Lady Suzanne, hardly ever opens her mouth, and she was married to a traitor too. Not that this necessarily makes her a traitor though...

I have a few suspicions too, but nothing more concrete than "person X did/said this to/about person Y which could imply something", which is a bit too vague to base any accusations on :sceptic: