I don't know if this has been done before here or somewhere else, but I thought it could be fun! :sweet:

Just post some pics of your Castle army. You can include old skellies in there too! :wink: The best way to do this is always in some kind of diorama! :oh:

So, let's see some armies! :skull:

I might post mine soon as well!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I think it has been done at some point in another thread before, but anyway..this is what i got so far:

28 Crownies including The King, Princess & Good Wizard

13 Orcs includin one sand-colored and one green big one

17 Skellies including the Bad Wizard

5 Dwarves

And here a few photos of the collection (the only set i'm still missing is the troll boat, which really bothers me, i can tell ya! :tongue: ):

dsc00170qn6.jpg

dsc00171ic5.jpg

dsc00172xn1.jpg

dsc00173fn6.jpg

dsc00174yx9.jpg

I think we've done this before, but since you asked.

This was my modest collection before buying a few of the newer sets:

dsc00035.jpg

dsc00038.jpg

There's something about the Crownies that make them really fun to set up/display in formation.

:oh: Very nice Crownie armies, guys! :thumbup: Keep 'em coming! :sweet:

Damn, Metalandi, you have pretty much every set out there, don't you? :laugh:

I have the chess set, a crossbow attack, a skellie carriage, a mine defender, a troll battle wagon, and some old skellies from Classic Castle and Adventures. As I said, if I have some time these days, I'll make a diorama and take some pics of them! :classic:

Btw, I have some questions: has anybody figured out yet what the difference is between black and white skellies? :wacko:

And when is the Good Wizard finally coming to the US?? :cry_sad: The Aussies already have wave 3 of the impulse sets and I want that wizard so badly! :hmpf_bad:

Anyway, back on topic, good job, and keep those armies coming! :wink:

My Humble Little Army consists of::

Other Factions:

Crusaders: 4

Black Falcons: 12

Forest Men: 6

Dragon Masters: 13

Wolf Pack: 5

Scale Mail/Generic Knights: 10

Royal Knights: 8

Fright Knights: 20

KK1: Royal Knights: 16

KK1: Bull Pack: 20

KK2: 4

Unsorted Knights In Budapest: About 30+

07-Present Castle Theme Armies updated in more recent post* Edit

Edited by concreteasflesh

I was planning to show off my armies for the end of castle month but totally under estimated the time it would take. By the time i am finished i will have about 2000 figures lined up armed and ready to battle.

So far about 60 crowny cavalry, 170 scorpians and about 160 quivers on troops. Its been a job i have wanted to do for so long and castle month spurred me on.

Im planning on getting some Battle Packs along with other sets with the last of my christmas money today. As you call them impulse sets, how many new castle impulse sets are there? I know skellies and crownies, but are there more? id love to get some! :wub:

Edited by JimButcher

Im planning on getting some Battle Packs along with other sets with the last of my christmas money today. As you call them impulse sets, how many new castle impulse sets are there? I know skellies and crownies, but are there more? id love to get some! :wub:

I am not sure what you are talking about, Jim, but here is what I know: There was the old chess set (which was a big, beautiful BP to me when I got it for half the price :sweet: ) and now there is the Giant Chess set :wub: (if you have that kind of money :cry_sad: )! Also, there are 2 BPs - one crownies, one skellies. Currently, there is only one Castle Impulse set called "The Knight" available in the US. :hmpf_bad: The rest of the world has impulse wave 2 which includes "The Good Wizard" and Australia just got wave 3 which has a troll impulse set. Don't ask me why it is this way, I know it's unfair! :cry_sad: But I am sure we'll get them eventually, so you might want to save some of that money! :wink: And don't forget the CW sets coming at the end of July! :sweet: That's what I'm saving for right now! :grin:

Seeing more awesome armies ON! :thumbup:

As The Brickster said, this might have been done before, but I didn't find any other thread like this one using the search function.

I've got several medieval armies, but unfortunately almost no pictures. I'll try to make some.

Here's one of my Black Falcons while one the move to attack some Crusaders :classic:

blackfalcons.jpg

This (I love this setup btw, took me ages):

p1230218.jpg

So sorry for the gigantic pic! I must've left the setting higher than I wanted :cry_sad:

And also this:

p1230423.jpg

Batbrick Away! :devil:

This (I love this setup btw, took me ages):

p1230218.jpg

:wub:

I want one! Or two! Or even seven! :grin:

That's an awesome set-up, really nice! :thumbup: But... are those dragons attacking that castle? Why would they do that? Or perhaps they're just showing their love. :wub:

:tongue:

I don't have any pictures of mine at the moment, but it isn't that big so I won't bother... :laugh:

ok, i have some crownie in the shelter box:

goodarmyha9.th.jpg

goodarmy2hm4.th.jpg

not a great number but in italy didn't still arrive the battle back!

and thats my evil army, enjoy!

evilarmy3lh3.th.jpg

evilarmy2zi2.th.jpg

evilarmy1eq6.th.jpg

what do you think?

nausicaakro

ps: i have also some dwarves and a little groups of orcs

:wub:

I want one! Or two! Or even seven! :grin:

That's an awesome set-up, really nice! :thumbup: But... are those dragons attacking that castle? Why would they do that? Or perhaps they're just showing their love. :wub:

:tongue:

I don't have any pictures of mine at the moment, but it isn't that big so I won't bother... :laugh:

:laugh: , thanks. Glad oyul ike the setup, the trick is not to knock them over! :laugh:

The dragons are attacking the castle because they are suppressing the rights of the undead and red/blacl dragons, stereotyping them as evil, so they wish to help their goood friends the skellies.

Hi all

this is my not so big army .... :sweet:

army-1.jpg

army-2.jpg

Is that... a whole Cavalry division of Dragon Knights in the background? :wub: I want more pictures! Give me some close-ups! Now that is a real army! :grin:

I'm loving it! :thumbup:

:laugh: , thanks. Glad oyul ike the setup, the trick is not to knock them over! :laugh:

The dragons are attacking the castle because they are suppressing the rights of the undead and red/blacl dragons, stereotyping them as evil, so they wish to help their goood friends the skellies.

Ah right, that is all OK then. I was a little worried for a few moments there (so was my councillor when I was waving a large chunk of Lego in his face) but all has been resolved. Dragons are once again victorious!

Oh yes, but don't let them push themselves to much, they can get a little over-excited sometimes and can strain muscles. I know some great dragon health therapists if they need them, just let me know! :sweet:

Currently, there is only one Castle Impulse set called "The Knight" available in the US. :hmpf_bad: The rest of the world has impulse wave 2 which includes "The Good Wizard" and Australia just got wave 3 which has a troll impulse set.

Don't forget the Skeleton Chariot and Knight's Catapult, still to be released. As for my army, well, I posted the numbers in a different thread, and I'll post my pics after this coming weekend, when I get either another Dwarves Mine or the Troll Warship. :wub:

~Peace

Heres my modest little army. :classic:

Good Guys

43 Crownies

-5 mounted leaders/heroes

-5 leaders/heroes

-3 crossbowmen

-5 swordsmen

-5 axemen

-5 pikemen

-10 spearmen

-4 dwarves

19 Black Falcons

-5 mages

-10 archers

-4 heroes

-1 leader

33 Dragon Masters

-10 mounted

--1 wizard

--1 king

--2 leaders/heroes

--6 cavalrymen

-7 crossbowmen

-6 swordsmen

-6 halberdiers

-4 leaders/heroes

Bad Guys

42 Empire of the Winged Snake

-4 mounted

--1 queen

--3 leaders/warriors

-6 swordsmen

-10 crossbowmen

-12 spearmen

-3 leaders/warriors

-7 necromancers

--1 leader(mounted)

--6 foot

32 Undead

-8 mounted skellies

-24 foot skellies

5 Shadow Knights

-3 mounted

--1 leader(Vladek)

--2 dark elf warriors(Darth Mauls)

-2 grunts

15 Horde

-5 orcs

--4 warriors

--1 leader

-4 goblins(Tusken Raiders)

-4 trollocs(Geonosians)

-1 troll

-1 ogre(hp troll)

My diminutive collection as compared to most of yours consists of:

Skeletons:21

White:10

Black:4

4-Armed:3

Generals:2

Berserker:2

Crownies:26

Spearmen:6

Swordsmen:4

Armored:6

Archers:3

Paladins:2

Captains:4

Kings:1

Wolfpack:11

Soldiers:4

Archers:2

Assassins:1

Commanders:2

Knights:1

Kings:1

I also have 5 Dwarves, 4 elves, and 2 Orcs'1 Troll. Plus 2 Dragons.

Also I have many horses I just use my Spearmen/Armored units as Cavalry also. On a side note my black Skellies are going to turn against the white ones and join a Darth Revan Minifig I altered to be castle age.

I have 120+ crownies, 50+ skeletons, 5 trolls and one dwarf. I will soon buy more dwarfs and trolls :classic:

well, i got my first new castle sets last week saturday. i only got two, so not much to show and tell, but...

2 grunt crownies

1 leader crownie

one old crownie

1 princess

1 drawf

3 orcs

1 troll

1 grunt skellie

1 leader skellie

1 old skellie

and thats it. i had some old castle parts lying around, so the crownie leader is mostly customized. the two sets i got were the troll wagon with little cart, and dwarf mine defender wagon. im hoping to get the CW sets for my birthday in November ot christmas, so ill save up for more of these new castle sets (Troll Warship, small castle [$50], and small jousting sets.) and the indy sets.

Edited by JimButcher

Just the troll battle wheel (three Orcs, three Crownies). But when I buy some more-

8 Crownies, with a barricade, supply cart, dragon and prison tower (put all together makes an entire "prison".)

14 Orcs, with two trolls, a battle wheel, battle wagon, siege tower, warship, two small boats and arrow cart.

1 Dwarf Prisoner

Edited by sdpirate

Some older pictures, but my classic army:

army102-640x480.jpg

From the Yellow Castle they march:

castle1.jpg

And some restored Knights of the Yellow Castle:

fourknights.jpg

I'm quite happy with the castle set up I made a while ago. It was set up on our pool table to create a nice grass effect. Unfortunately it has been broken up since then, so I can't get any better pics.

DSCF4200.jpg

DSCF4226.jpg

DSCF4227.jpg

DSCF4228.jpg

DSCF4230.jpg

DSCF4232.jpg

Enjoy!