Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

MOC-The ULTIMATE Chopper Showdown

Hi everyone. I have made this moc around wolverines Chopper showdown. This is how it would be if I were In charge of set design. It is based off the story in the comic.(for those who donk know Wolverine is chasing down Deadpool on his motorbike when Deadpool jumps into his chopper and flies off, Wolverine drives his bike off a slope on a cliff, He then uses his claws to take out the choppers wing and bring down Deadpool, The last scene is Magneto levetating the two of them but I have left out that scene as I have no room for Magneto.)In this version i have changed it to a desert road where the Police are tracking down Deadpool,they are shooting at him to try and take down the chopper.Anyway here it is. Enjoy :classic:

Overview of MOC

6930953840_cbee2dfef0_z.jpg

Lego Marvel 003 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Wolverine jumping off the slope. If anyone would like to know how I did this just ask and I wil take a photo. :classic: ]

6930954176_be3d8fcece_z.jpg

Lego Marvel 004 by Joker 789, on Flickr

The police trying to take out Deadpool.

6930954640_1abcd221a4_z.jpg

Lego Marvel 005 by Joker 789, on Flickr

I have no idea why I did this but I just felt like having a little hideout for a bandit. :shrug_oh_well:

6930955042_7725cbac55_z.jpg

Lego Marvel 006 by Joker 789, on Flickr

I hope you like the MOC C&C are of most welcome.

Edited by The Joker1

Excellent MOC, 'The Joker1'! :sweet:

I haven't read the comics, but I could tell you captured the scene excellently. I love the way you made the cliff, and the motorcycle dive off the cliff looks great. :thumbup:

Excellent MOC, 'The Joker1'! :sweet:

I haven't read the comics, but I could tell you captured the scene excellently. I love the way you made the cliff, and the motorcycle dive off the cliff looks great. :thumbup:

Thanks just2good the jump took quite a few goes but I think I pulled it off ok? :sweet:

Edited by The Joker1

Awesome MOC, TheJoker1! :thumbup:

I love how it appears that Wolverine is driving/jumping off the cliff.

Thanks Mr_Malfoy I will be taking some photos soon of how I made the jump. :sweet:

I always like to see sets being displayed in creations.

What comic is this from? Obviously it's an X-Men one, but there's lots of different series and issues.

I always like to see sets being displayed in creations.

What comic is this from? Obviously it's an X-Men one, but there's lots of different series and issues.

It says that the story came from the comic in the LEGO set.

It says that the story came from the comic in the LEGO set.

Oh! I need to pay more attention. I thought The Joker1 was saying that the whole set was based on a real X-Men comic.

Edited by purpleparadox

Oh! I need to pay more attention. I thought The Joker1 was saying that the whole set was based on a real X-Men comic.

You may not have read them but each Superhero LEGO set comes with a mini comic book.Though this MOC is only loosly based around it and a bit is my own idea. :classic:

You may not have read them but each Superhero LEGO set comes with a mini comic book.Though this MOC is only loosly based around it and a bit is my own idea. :classic:

Yes, I understand now. I knew each set came with the mini-comic, though they're usually not that great.

I don't own any Marvel sets yet, which is why I didn't recognize the comic.

Hi sorry for this slow reply but I have finally got round to taking photos of the jump.

6947885596_b45574b7a7_z.jpg

marvel 001 by Joker 789, on Flickr

This is of how I made the bike loo as though it is up in the air.

6947885948_679b5df470_z.jpg

marvel 002 by Joker 789, on Flickr

And here is how the brick connects to the bike. (oh dear my lego bricks look mangaled in this photo :sick: )

By the way the shelf only looks in bad nick because it is 8 years old (I made it in school. :blush:)

Edited by The Joker1