Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

Making an Attempt at Brickworld

The last few months have been a real roller coaster for us. To make a long story short my certainty of attending Brickworld this year dropped to almost no chance, and now I'm trying to make a new effort to go.

I had such a good time last year, and I've built so much since that I would love to bring and share. I've spent the last four or five months working on a Cathedral that I had ever intention of showing off at Brickworld.

To help spur me on to attend this year even more, my ability to attend Brickworld 2011 and even 2012 are near zero, as my wife and I are currently expecting our second child and leaving my wife alone with such young children for a week, or trying to drive with them for three days both ways, would be disastrous on my marriage. ;)

Unfortunately due to the uncertainty of my attendance the person I was going to drive up and room with has backed out and made other plans (I don't blame him), so now I'm roommate-less.

Nothing like a little pressure...

--Tony

Thanks for letting us know.

It was cool talking with you last year. I hope things come together to allow you to come again this year, before your window closes for a few years.

Ahab out...................................

It would seem the stars are not aligned for me this year. No Brickworld in my near future.

This thread can be deleted/locked.

--Tony