Sign in to follow this  
CorneliusMurdock

Super Heroes Month Index and Discussion Thread

banner_superhero_month.jpg

Welcome to EB's Super Heroes Month! We have some festivities planned so stay tuned to this thread for the latest happenings.

What's going on now? All of this!

You can also discuss Super Heroes Month in this thread. Hooray!

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

The Super Heroes month idea is excellent. All the new competitions sound great too. :sweet:

Wow, Ninja and then Superheroes! What a great two months! Should we Superheroeify our avatars?

Yes! And be sure to enter the Avatar Contest when you do! :grin:

Great idea for theme month, I love the Superheros theme! Wonderful new banner and beautiful new skin to go with it. Excitement all around!

Superheroes month? That is very awesome! The new banner and skin look great. (Can we keep them permanently ? :grin:)

Hooray for yay! :drool:

Sounds cool, I have a couple things that might fit this theme :) - I like the idea of the avatar contest

ANNOUNCEMENT: Since I will be out of town tomorrow when the Caption contests go into their new phases (posting the new week, getting voting started on the current week, and tallying votes/declaring a winner for last week), Those deadlines will be extended until Sunday 11:00 PM EST.

So if you haven't voted on last week's captions or written one for this week's, you have a tiny bit more time. Hopefully I'm not just enabling all of you procrastinators.

Hey just out of interest is there a limit to how long the caption is in the contest!

Not that i'm writing an essay or something! :laugh: I just wondered! :thumbup:

Looks like this superheroes month is a success! The licensed thread is bursting with activity! :wub: All the best to all that took part in the contests! :laugh: