Sign in to follow this  
AlexScammer

Winter Village: School

indexed.gif B-OV-18E

Finally finished with my entry.

I know,it's not too good, but I am still aiming to get one of those Christmas Stockings! :classic:

6fc24ad27fb2.jpg

bbc022741ccf.jpg

2e3f35070bf9.jpg

e3f234aef383.jpg

70784eb0108a.jpg

adc8622c8ab0.jpg

46417e22ac54.jpg

90339284d567.jpg

4013f0ccac8b.jpg

7a464db3af6a.jpg

3199554b2b69.jpg

For some reason, my camera was messing up a lot today. I usually use auto focus, but today my camera just couldn't focus, so I used manual. I don't use it a lot, so some pictures may nnot be too good.

Maybe it's because of formatting my camera, any guesses? :sceptic:

Thanks for watching, please leave a comment. :classic:

Just Arrived: NEW PICTURES!'

23c117bb8afb.jpg

0ebf2fadcbb9.jpg

Edited by Phred

Well, it's not quite Winter Village, as there's just the main building. There's no co-stars to the main. But, what you have there I really like. The interior details are really nice. I like the cafeteria with the food options. The angry cook staring down the poor boy. Then, the class downstairs. :thumbup: Good job, but you need to add the other parts.

Rarely is it the camera's fault :tongue:

When a scene is really bright/dark or there's a lot of white the camera has trouble focusing because it can't tell what's going on. Your pictures here are overexposed (too much light) so I'm guessing that's the problem.

Also, keep in mind the lower your F-stop (f/4, f/8, f/64, etc.) the less things will be in focus.

Thanks for the replies.

What I should do is I should add some more stuff around the school and photograph everything on other paper. I have Green, Orange, Bright bright yellow, and black. Can you tell me which one will look just fine? The hardest one is black, pictures usually come out "greyish".

Great build, but I think the minifigs make this one for me. That teacher looks like he just rolled out of bed, and that kid on the lunch line looks terrified of the sushi chef. :thumbup:

Not bad 'AlexScammer', that kid looks a little worried about the chef...a spare butchers meat cleaver for said chef would be a good reason. :laugh:

The kid's must stand up in class....tough school ! :laugh:

Brick On in the snow 'AlexScammer' ! :wink:

Not bad 'AlexScammer', that kid looks a little worried about the chef...a spare butchers meat cleaver for said chef would be a good reason. :laugh:

The kid's must stand up in class....tough school ! :laugh:

Brick On in the snow 'AlexScammer' ! :wink:

Well, thank you.

Did you like the new pictures?