Sign in to follow this  
Calanon

Mitgardian Embassy in Kaliphlin

This is probably one of the first mocs that I've actually managed to complete. :tongue: I apologise for the tilted pictures also.

MitgardiaEmbassy.jpg

MitgardiaEmbassyRear.jpg

This is probably one of the first mocs that I've actually managed to complete.

Always nice to hear someone succeeded in finishing a moc! :thumbup: The windows are nice, some more of those wouldn't hurt :wink:

Ah, stout mitgardian architecture will definately resist the brutal sandstorms of the deserts. For a level picture place your camera or phone on the floor and also some more shots from a different angle are always good. The walls and landscape are a bit bland but I can understand if you're short on bricks, I'd strongly suggest in investing in more sets and possibly bricklink. Look forward to seeing more mocs from you.

Congratulations on your first MOC!

Hopefully there will be many to come!

Overall it's a nice little fort - The base of the fort could use a little more detail though... maybe some tan plates, or some grass or something.

PS - you can also fix the tilting in photoshop or something.

Thanks guys. :sweet: Aye, I do realise that the walls are rather plain. I would have rectified that if I had more bricks. I probably also would've built a bigger building too, the space inside isn't too great.

Always nice to hear someone succeeded in finishing a moc! :thumbup: The windows are nice, some more of those wouldn't hurt :wink:

Yes, more windows are always nice. Although, thinking about it. It's probably a good idea not to have too many in case of a sandstorm. :sceptic: