Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

I've had enough!

Edit: April Fools

All is explain in my post on page 2,this was just a joke that the pirate crew wanted to do.

I hope your happy now.

As the lone Shipyard Master it is my responsibility to do two things and only two things. Monitor the classic-pirates.com blog making sure it runs smoothly, and the keeper of the Rum.

The Rum is gone, why is the Rum gone? I had to ask myself last night after getting back from a brief time of absence.

Well I've had enough of the insolence, the Pirate Crew has been banned. Don't get me wrong, I cannot ban members as I'm not Eurobricks staff member, but lets just say I know a few of them and I called in some heavy handed favors.

From vassal to Fellow, it matters not, if you had part in the Rum incident, you're gone.

tag_member_banned.giftag_member_banned.giftag_member_banned.gif

My pleasure. It's time this Pirates Privilege thing ended. Let them rot in the chamber I say! I've told them all if they do 100 good blog posts I'll consider letting them out... but well see! :pir-grin:

My pleasure. It's time this Pirates Privilege thing ended. Let them rot in the chamber I say! I've told them all if they do 100 good blog posts I'll consider letting them out... but well see! :pir-grin:

I wasn't going to name names, but thanks Siegfried, you've made the right decision, Mister Phes and I will rebuild a better less drunk crew.

Wait...What happened? What's this "Rum incident"?

Heh! Cam! I found your face in the "smileys" :bonaparte: lol

Mistakes were made and a fair price has been paid.

I've told them all if they do 100 good blog posts I'll consider letting them out... but well see! :pir-grin:

Hey wait a sec, I just hit 100 blogs last week!!! What does that get me then? :pir-devil:

P.S.: Cam, we all know what's been happening to the rum. Or rather - who's been happening to the rum... :imperialguard_commander1:

Cam, is this a joke or something? Cause I don't get

It. Can you please explain?

There are a group of eurobricks members that maintain the classic-pirates.com blog which works in perfect harmony with the pirate forum here on EB. I am in charge of the blog as the shipyard master and lets just say that the crew made some mistakes, unforgivable mistakes, so I called in a few favors and they have been banned for their miss-doings.

Say your goodbyes to the former crew here, as they will have to view this as a guest.

Dreamweb

Tazmaniac

Skalldyr

Admiral Croissant

Hound Knight

Legoking

I'll be on the lookout for a new crew to help me man the blog. No submissions right now please, I'll find you.

Say your goodbyes to the former crew here, as they will have to view this as a guest.

Dreamweb

Tazmaniac

Skalldyr

Admiral Croissant

Hound Knight

Legoking

Serves them right, so your crew has been reduced to 0 now? :wink:

I'll be on the lookout for a new crew to help me man the blog. No submissions right now please, I'll find you.

Careful not to sink your boat while manning the crow's nest!

Is it just me or has April 1 come a bit too early?

Dreamweb

Tazmaniac

Skalldyr

Admiral Croissant

Hound Knight

Legoking

Ha! I knew they were up to no good! Now they shall suffer public humiliation, lynching, total exposure! Can we throw rotten fish at them? :pir-devil:

Goodbye, 'guests'! :pir-wink:

Ok, so where's the rum?

Wow. Your entire crew walked the plank in a second.

Oh,well...

Edited by Bricks2000

Is it just me or has April 1 come a bit too early?

I suppose it's meant as a joke; however this isn't funny, just incredibly lame! :thumbdown:

Even more so considering what kinds of people are REALLY banned! :pir-hmpf_bad:

I meant that Big Mac sailing this big boat on his own with only Phred by his side sounds like a bit of an April 1 joke... Not that all those crew members being fed to the sharks is an April 1 thing in any way. :jollyroger:

It's the Admiral Croissant thing that made me see it. Such a nice guy :pir-tongue: :pir-tongue: :pir-tongue:

He wouldn't dare do anything wrong, he's been here for way to long (I guess).

Dreamweb

Tazmaniac

Skalldyr

Admiral Croissant

Hound Knight

Legoking

Good bye former crew-men. :pir-sad2:

I really do not know what transpired with them, but I know that I will miss seeing their new creations in the forum.

No submissions right now please

Understood.

Alas! It's the ones who you'd least expect to do things they shouldn't.

Admiral Coissant had done so much good, I wonder what inspired him to turn bad after all this time. I would say he was a loss to the forum if he hadn't have done whatever he did.

I must say they had to have done something really bad to get banned so quickley.

But I say: If they deserved it, let them rot in the chamber! :pirate_skel1:

P.S. When you say they "stole the rum" do you mean what they did wrong involved rum or do you not want everyone to know what they did?

Edited by Scorpiox

The Rum's gone?????????? What do you mean its gone? Where? How? What the hell are we going to do now!!! This is indeed a dire situation. We need the Rum!

What the heck is going on?

What did they do? And why should we all ALMOST know about it? Why even begin telling us part of this, if you're not going to let us in on the greasy details?

Please someone explain in detail :pir-hmpf_bad:

Rum, gone :pir_bawling:

Off to the chamber with them. :jollyroger:

In the meantime, we should declare this a poor attempt compared to the RA teachers last year. :monkey:

I always thought the crew did their best writing drunk! Oh well, you gotta mix it up once in a while. I never trusted that Croissant guy anyway. Never trust a guy named after breakfast pastry and you'll live a lot longer.

Good luck recruiting a new crew Big Cam. You might consider a Bosun next time to help keep the crew in order!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Good move Big Cam, I'm sure we'll find a much better crew to run Classic-Pirates :pirate_skel1: