#1 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Begin Mission Log:
So, we've made it onto Manaan. Those stupid bugs put up a good fight but we bested them. Their temple is quite interesting, all of those big pillars. Stupid spiritual assassins and their beliefs.

My men work the best underwater. We just seem to flow and fight the best here. This will be one of the funnest campaigns yet.

End Mission Log

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Hey I just couldn't resist putting something here! :laugh:

Brickshelf Gallery
Flickr
Built June 2011

I had just seen the Mines of Moria scene in the Lord Of the Rings movie, so that was a big influencer of the pillar. This was a very fun MOC that I had loads of fun building. I troubled over what to put in the little spot in the back till I can up with putting Hadras there. I think he fits. Thoughts would be appreciated!
Posted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 In Heroica RPG, In The Hall
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#2 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

Another very nice scene Masked Builder :thumbup:. I love the backpacks on the clones. In fact the first thing I thought was under water Moria.
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Another excellent CW vig 'Masked Builder', great underwater tower and the dive packs on the clones backs - a huge  :thumbup: ! :grin:
Keep them comming 'MB' and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :grin:

#4 Hollander

Hollander

Member: 17672

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

Indeed, another nice job by the 'Masked Builder'!  :thumbup:

My only criticism would be the large rock part, I think you could better make one yourself, except from that, good work.

#5 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

Pretty nice. The pillar has some nice techniques, though I agree that the BURP has to go.

On another note, who writes those backstories for these vigs? There are no bugs on Manaan that would build temples. The only known sentient species is the Selkath, and any non-native species live in the floating city.

#6 simonjedi

simonjedi

• PT Jedi are the BEST!

Member: 1965

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM

Nice MOC, although it gives me horrible memories from playing KotOR. I hated HATED Mannan with a burning passion. The movement of those clones underwater should be like 78% slower.

Posted Image

| 7674 V19 Torrent Starfighter Review |

[*] Dr. Ben Elegnem, head of medical staff in INFECTED (Killed Night 2) (Not Infected)

[*]Jimmy Palmer (Gas Station Attendant) in Prohibition Mafia (Scum)

#7 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:14 AM

A nicely done clone vig once again MB, though I think you could have made one or two of the clones appear like they're floating underwater, or 'moving slowly' like what simon said.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#8 Masked Builder

Masked Builder

• Hoping to get it up tonight

Member: 10293

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:26 AM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 01 July 2011 - 05:27 PM, said:

On another note, who writes those backstories for these vigs? There are no bugs on Manaan that would build temples. The only known sentient species is the Selkath, and any non-native species live in the floating city.
If you mean the ones I post I do.  If you mean the ones that describe the mission that would be Justin Pyne of Flickr.  And yes I do know that some of the information is very inaccurate.

View Postsimonjedi, on 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

Nice MOC, although it gives me horrible memories from playing KotOR. I hated HATED Mannan with a burning passion. The movement of those clones underwater should be like 78% slower.
:laugh: Yeah that would make sense.
Posted Image
Alexis Fenral
Level 47 In Heroica RPG, In The Hall
Flickr, Bricklink Store, The Review Spot, Facebook

#9 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

View PostMasked Builder, on 02 July 2011 - 02:26 AM, said:

If you mean the ones I post I do.  If you mean the ones that describe the mission that would be Justin Pyne of Flickr.  And yes I do know that some of the information is very inaccurate.
Okay. Just wondering.

#10 Mr Man

Mr Man

Member: 13561

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

View Postsimonjedi, on 01 July 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

I never got anywhere near that part, I never got past the first level because the movement system was crap. How hard is it to have the arrow keys for movement?
'For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic.'
Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users