My reference book was:

5653538956_9198623a60_b.jpg

5652971095_5e88fdf64b_b.jpg

5652832361_f0682a9a2f_b.jpg

5652834689_e751e6a8cf_b.jpg

Spaceport:

5653410908_921e800336_b.jpg

5652842063_7e4757457c_b.jpg

Temple entrance is too small for minifigures to go in...

5652843769_7bf5d15f7e_b.jpg

Side view:

5653416854_cd3e036b5f_b.jpg

5653419884_e0d5ef8938_b.jpg

5653423656_0ccc952c98_b.jpg

Top view:

5653418344_4ef27d32d2_b.jpg

The roof can be removed easily

5653430516_549c324440_b.jpg

The floor below was a place for Jei High Council Meeting

5653437716_91519ceeab_b.jpg

Anakin was being interviewed by various Jedi Master including Yoda

5652873145_6ce786630d_b.jpg

5653447708_81398d3049_b.jpg

5653449426_b2cfbdf55b_b.jpg

The Second floor can also be removed to expose the ground floor

5652883463_cdd6cc4bfc_b.jpg

5653489720_5014513b49_b.jpg

5652887401_6222a31045_b.jpg

This is a room for Jedi's mental exercise

5653464352_2934cb5166_b.jpg

Placement of laser saber

5652897013_4004b8d900_b.jpg

5653468700_9a406ce25a_b.jpg

The Unvierse Hologram was located in the temple center

5653477294_a4e9f5dbcc_b.jpg

Rex and 2 troopers were waiting for Anakin at ground floor while one Jedi was reading message from the Council

5653479272_0bd0415d4f_b.jpg

Ashoka was showing two young Padawman about basic laser saber technique

5653481838_79f7ac518a_b.jpg

5653493640_e4a27a4afc_b.jpg

Thanks for watching and feel free to comment and share!!!

Wow, simply wow!

This looks fantastic, the inside is my favorite part. You have quite the SW collection. It's not to scale with comparison to the ships, but that comes with the LEGO territory.

This is awesome, I really like it.

*huh* This is mind bogglingly great I love all the details in it, the scales are different everywhere but it is an excellent playpeice. All the little nooks and crannies all filed with detail and features Great work lysander.

On a side not the weapons are called lightsabres or lightsabers not laser sabers.

Very nice. The design feels like an official System Set from TLG. I like the Jedi Counsel. perhaps you can make other rooms and have them be modular so you can swap them in and out. I would recommend the Library and Holocron vault.

Very cool! It looks extremely well, both on the inside and both on the outside. Great job! :thumbup:

WOW! I love this! The detail on the outside is nice (exept how the entrance is very small). Im not sure how accurate this is in size and if the insides are very accurate but to be inside the inside is nicely detailed and if it were an official LEGO set it would be a best seller. Good job! I bet Ki-Mon-Udi would look great in the room where the jedi meet (Im not exactly a StarWars know it all).

NIce job. At first I was afraid this would be another multi-colored Temple MOC, but yours turned out pretty good. The outside shaping looks good for this scale, and I love all the playabiity.

Great ! You had me there with all the clones and stuff on the outside, But it was a nice surprise to see it coming out like that !!! :sweet:

Keep it up !

Fantastic model. I think this is the first jedi temple I've seen from lego, and I am impressed.

Great job :thumbup:

Excellent mid-scale building with scenes inside, I really like it and just like Yoda would say......size matters not ! :grin:

Fantastic designing and may the brick be with you 'lysander' ! :grin:

Very nice Jedi Temple build lysander! Even if it's not minifig-scale (which is very hard to pull-off resources-wise), you really captured the overall basic architecture and external design very well. And what's great about this is the high playability of the interiors, much like a playset that is a standard for most LEGO sets (interiors of the Venator, Palpatine's Shuttle, etc.). I'm sure kids will enjoy playing this and at the same time, this makes up for a good and unique display model. Excellent work! :thumbup:

Great work here :thumbup: Others have said that it may not be to scale but I prefer it this way scaled down to system. The Venator and JSF's look quite good next to it. You even managed to include a 501st Trooper :laugh:

I really like it and an ingenious use for the extra crossroad baseplates we might have laying around :oh: I am stealing that one if you don't mind :blush:

I really hope TLG makes a set like or similar to this because along with the Yavin base this is actually a building/location where they could do a really good job, however I hope for an EP3 one with Anakin and EP3 501st Clones :look:

:wub:

Looks awesome! Not only is the exterior very well done, but also the interior!

Hope to see more from you! :classic:

That's awesome! Very well done interior and exterior. You have a pretty extensive collection as well.

But, how is Mace inside and out? I also like your idea of the hologram jedis.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Very nice! The only thing that bugs me is that the entrance is too small for minifigures, but the interior makes up for that. :classic:

Wow, simply wow!

This looks fantastic, the inside is my favorite part. You have quite the SW collection. It's not to scale with comparison to the ships, but that comes with the LEGO territory.

This is awesome, I really like it.

Yes I intended to cut down the scale to make easier to build and use less bricks for me. However, i want to build one bigger if i have enough bricks...

*huh* This is mind bogglingly great I love all the details in it, the scales are different everywhere but it is an excellent playpeice. All the little nooks and crannies all filed with detail and features Great work lysander.

On a side not the weapons are called lightsabres or lightsabers not laser sabers.

Sorry wrongly translated the item :laugh:

Very nice. The design feels like an official System Set from TLG. I like the Jedi Counsel. perhaps you can make other rooms and have them be modular so you can swap them in and out. I would recommend the Library and Holocron vault.

Yes you provided an excellent idea particularly concerning the ground floor so that i can build multiple room for each sence and the room can be removed individually, just similar to 10188...

Fantastic model. I think this is the first jedi temple I've seen from lego, and I am impressed.

Great job :thumbup:

Really!? The topic using Jedi Temple is rare in fact. Anyway thank you for your appreciation!

Very nice Jedi Temple build lysander! Even if it's not minifig-scale (which is very hard to pull-off resources-wise), you really captured the overall basic architecture and external design very well. And what's great about this is the high playability of the interiors, much like a playset that is a standard for most LEGO sets (interiors of the Venator, Palpatine's Shuttle, etc.). I'm sure kids will enjoy playing this and at the same time, this makes up for a good and unique display model. Excellent work! :thumbup:

Thank you. The exterior is inspired by the official SW Book - The Complete Location; in fact I Just referred from one page and the book did have lots of good idea!

Great work here :thumbup: Others have said that it may not be to scale but I prefer it this way scaled down to system. The Venator and JSF's look quite good next to it. You even managed to include a 501st Trooper :laugh:

I really like it and an ingenious use for the extra crossroad baseplates we might have laying around :oh: I am stealing that one if you don't mind :blush:

I really hope TLG makes a set like or similar to this because along with the Yavin base this is actually a building/location where they could do a really good job, however I hope for an EP3 one with Anakin and EP3 501st Clones :look:

:wub:

Yes, i will use the Temple as a background to make more SW short stories!

That's awesome! Very well done interior and exterior. You have a pretty extensive collection as well.

But, how is Mace inside and out? I also like your idea of the hologram jedis.

Good observation! in fact i have 2 Mace :laugh::laugh:

Although it 's not minifig scale ( it wouldn 't be possible for it to be ) , I really like it . Nevertheless , I think the armchairs in the council room should be bricbuilt , you can use those seen in the last level of the complete saga. Despite that , the moc is really nice and realistic