KAHUKA

What is your favourite Islander set?

If it is not directed to Pirates, then it should not belong in here. Then you may carry on. But I see no point making two threads pretty much about the same thing.

I don't think he meant to make 2 topics, I think he just double clicked the "post new topic" button. And yes, this tread should be favorite pirate set becuase it is in the pirate forum, but if this is a general favorite set thread then why did you say from the beginning of Lego to 1997?

~~~~. The title should be changed to "What is your fave Pirate set" :-) . But why 1977? Lego Pirates only came out in '89 I believe so.

One thing I don't get is why is the sad face used for this thread, if there has to be one shouldn't it be this :-) ?

For me, I don't have a "fave" as of now.

Edit: Oh, I see, I guess the other thread will be either moved down or deleted?

*sweet* *pirate* *pirate*My fave set from then is 6292-1.jpg X-D

Sorry for the errors with the post .Somthing was wrong with my computer earlier :'-( .

The reply b~u~tton for a member is in the bottom corner :-) . That islander set is quite nice, though the new box art isn't :-( .

~~~~. The title should be changed to "What is your fave Pirate set" :-)

Yes, it will!

For me, I don't have a "fave" as of now.

What about Fort Saber? You're using it in your avatar afterall.

Edit: Oh, I see, I guess the other thread will be either moved down or deleted?

It was deleted

Now that we have this sorted out, my favorite set is 6277

6277.jpg

That islander set is quite nice, though the new box art isn't :-( .

I thought the new box art was quite nice. I actually have this box so maybe it looks better in the real world than it does in the picture?

Do you have the box Imperial Scouts?

No, I didn't have any of the old revived sets. The box art is nice, but I don't like the gray color, maybe if it was yellowish?

*sing*

No, I didn't have any of the old revied sets. The box art is nice, but I don't like the gray color, maybe if it was yellowish?

Im glad sombody finaly emailed my post I mean really nobody ever reply to my posts that much and its hard to keep the islanders going on cause nobody seems to like islanders but me.They even changed the name so its not about islanders >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( *sing* .I mean theres no such thing as a islanders forum or is there email back if you know because im new and im just not sure please/thankyou :'-) :'-)

What about Fort Saber? You're using it in your avatar afterall.

Yes I do fancy Fort Sabre, but I must say that it's in my nonexistent top 10 fave pirate sets.

So I'll make one up right now:

1.Imperial Outpost( It was my first pirate set it it's reaally nice :'-) )

2.Fort Sabre ( A great small island, I like it alot *sweet* )

3.Black Seas Barracuda (A great pirate ship that looks really majestic *pirate* )

4.Imperial Flagship ( It was my first ship, and i thoguht it was really interesting *wub* )

5.Broadside's Brig ( A great small jail cell that I like alot :-) )

6. Buried Treasure ( It's a great small set that's really neat *y* )

7.Eldorado Fortress( Though I don't have it yet [which is why it's so far down below] it's a great set I hope to own one day X-D )

8. Imperial Trading Post (same reason as eldorado fortress X-D )

9. Forbidden Island ( It's not in my possesion yet but It's in the mail, Great parts and figs! *y* )

10.Armada Sentry ( It's in the mail like the FI, but it is a neat set of a random fort in the middle of the sea :-D )

I know this is your Fave, but instead of using a big pic i chose my ten.

So I guess the Imperial Outpost is my fave followed by Fort Sabre and then BSB.

Whats Mr. MisterPhes' favorite set?

I like the Islander theme but didn't get into it at the time :-( .

Im glad sombody finaly emailed my post I mean really nobody ever reply to my posts that much and its hard to keep the islanders going on cause nobody seems to like islanders but me.

King Kahuka, this is a forum where discussion take place in threads, not Emails. I have sent you 2 PMs and 1 Email and you have not replied to any of them. If you expect people to send you messages or reply to your posts then you must do the same for them.

In the Email I sent you I pointed out you DO have replies to your posts and you should respond to them if you expect to get more replies. But it seems you haven't done so, so I suggest you read that Email again then follow the links to leading to where the replies are.

They even changed the name so its not about islanders >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( *sing* .I mean theres no such thing as a islanders forum or is there email back if you know because im new and im just not sure please/thankyou :'-) :'-)

I changed the name because you didn't say it was about islanders and it was unclear what you meant. If you want this to be called "Which is your favourite Islander set" I can make that happen.

King Kahuka, this is a forum where discussion take place in threads, not Emails. I have sent you 2 PMs and 1 Email and you have not replied to any of them. If you expect people to send you messages or reply to your posts then you must do the same for them.

In the Email I sent you I pointed out you DO have replies to your posts and you should respond to them if you expect to get more replies. But it seems you haven't done so, so I suggest you read that Email again then follow the links to leading to where the replies are.

I changed the name because you didn't say it was about islanders and it was unclear what you meant. If you want this to be called "Which is your favourite Islander set" I can make that happen.

Hey everyone I would like to state that in the next week i will be creating more posts.

That's good to know Kahuka, because if you want replies to your posts then you may do the same in return to keep the discussion alive.

That's good to know Kahuka, because if you want replies to your posts then you may do the same in return to keep the discussion alive.

OK.

And when you respond you need to write more than "Ok" otherwise you don't really help the conversation.

You need to write sentences otherwise people aren't going to respond to you. Why don't you start by telling us what you like about Enchanted Island?

And when you respond you need to write more than "Ok" otherwise you don't really help the conversation.

You need to write sentences otherwise people aren't going to respond to you. Why don't you start by telling us what you like about Enchanted Island?

Well heres a list

.The bridge is a nice piece by itself

.The boat that comes with it thats also seen in lego racers

.All the palm tree leaves

.The stone face that you can put a figure in

.the pirate boat also

and thats the highlights of it bye ive got to go eat dinner.

Why isn't this an Islander set? It has two Islanders mini-figures and its got Islanders on the box art. I'd say this is 100% Islander.

Yes, its got 2 pirates but its got the same number of pirates and Islanders as King Kahuka's Throne.

What are they going to make it out of? Palm leaves? Ahhh... Thats right they had those nice sails on their catamaran, maybe they could modify one of those.

But yes, I see your point. You saw this set as a Pirate set with Islanders, wheras the other sets are Islander sets with Pirates. I suppose it could be either though.

What are they going to make it out of? Palm leaves? Ahhh... Thats right they had those nice sails on their catamaran, maybe they could modify one of those.

But yes, I see your point. You saw this set as a Pirate set with Islanders, wheras the other sets are Islander sets with Pirates. I suppose it could be either though.

Well you know the islander catamaran isnt the only islanders set with a sail if you recall the enchanted island has a boat with a sail same sail and all but still its a sail.Oh and by the way would anyone suggest what to use instead of a islander canoe for a islanders boat because i bought this set on ebay that only came with a pirate boat but they called it a (islander boat) anyone please help ?

Not exactly Islander, maybe not even half, but I like 1788 a lot

1788-1.jpg

The island has a lot of playability and interesing parts.

What do you like about 1788? |-/