Sign in to follow this  
Siercon and Coral

Faerie Forest

Here is the long awaited Faerie Forest :) Deep in the heart of the Avalonia where the best archers and highest earth mages can be found :)

7688100520_db42aab107.jpg

Deep in the heart of Avalonia on the Mystic Islands lies a land rich with magic and mystery. Here is the Faerie Forest capitol home to more than 200 forestmen and elves. The worlds most elite archers are found here in its renown Archery Guild. And if your looking for an earth wizard, ent or faerie dragon rider, here is the place to find them. One can even see the expanse of the mystic isles from redwoods hundreds of feet tall.

7688084390_8e625ccabf.jpg

Water nymphs and goddesses lace the river with magic, causing every form of magic to bloom on the forest floor.

7688092084_f72864ab3b.jpg

Even from the heights the trees look close, barely shrinking in the distance.

7688095426_472a7f20aa.jpg7688107774_001a53bedc.jpg

Instantly recognizable from its archery insignia and redwood stained glass, the Archery Guild is renown throughout the world.

7688094950_4083726980.jpg

Many of the forestmen dwell over a hundred feet from the forest floor.

7688102940_a9f5e5a3f4.jpg

The footbridge across the Mystic River before the great falls of serenity.

7688100140_648636409d.jpg

The guild walkway is guilded with Purple Roses, this is often a desired spot for weddings.

7688086678_c928b90444.jpg

Fern hoppers! Like a frog and a lizard these little guys like to stay near the water and rest on giant ferns.

7688110378_37ef2a4318.jpg

All kinds of stuff grows here! There are watermelons, strawberries, grapes, corn, pumpkins and cherries!

7688112910_33ba7f2bc3.jpg

Giant wild dawnflowers. A favorite food source for serpent flies!

7688088836_fd225846d1.jpg7688079348_638e368432.jpg

Left- The Lovers are a magical place with rumored romance at the crossroads within the Faerie Forest.

Right- If you can make it these rare pinecones are hundreds of feet off the ground! But they sure catch a high bid on the black market ;)

Edited by Siercon and Coral

Wow you have really outdone yourself with this one. I hope this is making it's rounds to some shows. I'd sure love to see it in person.

The viking ship eaves are adorable! Such lovely shapes they make.

Now I need to go to flickr and see all the detail in large pictures :grin:.

It's not only the size who makes this MOC, it's also the amount of details (like in all of your MOCs :wink: ) :thumbup:

You did a great job on this, especially the viking boat pieces look fantastic :classic:

wow *huh* love the NPU of viking hulls, might have to try that one day

Well... Absolutely Incredible!

If this does not make about a gazillion points for Avalonia, then no free build should be worth anything... haha. This is spectacular. I wish I could see it in person.

This has got to be the most beautiful and estheticly pleasing MOC I have ever seen. So many things I love about it!!! And, I'm very glad you placed this in the world of GoH. You quite honor all of us with this creation.

I love how much detail went into this MOC. The river is very nicely done and the use of viking boat hulls is strange, but it actually works!

Masterfully done :oh3: The river is incredible, and the treehouses are stunning :thumbup: The main building is my favorite part, I really like the stained gass window with the tree. Keep up the incredible work :classic:

Wow that is awesome beyond words! :wub: If Lego ever released an enchanted forest theme like that i'd be the happiest girl alive!

this is simply incredible. from the waterfall to the use of the longship hull pieces as the eves to the details is fabulous.

Great build and sooo glad your an Avalonian!

Mikey

This is one of the most spectacular LEGO creations I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing work, I hope you're proud - because you should be!

Absolutely stunning - this would be an incredible beginning for Lothlorien in Middle-Earth. Especially if it was lit up for a night shot. Wonderful creativity and detailing. I think this is probably your most impressive work to date. Very inspiring. Your collection of green parts makes me "green" with envy.

You bring so much beauty to Avalonia! Thís is a truly masterpiece! The houses in the trees, all the little details packed into this huge moc! Just brilliant!

I absolutely love this build! This is totally how I envision Avalonia. I saw this on my phone this morning, but it takes too long to type on that, so I had to wait until after work....but it gave me an excuse to check this out again!

:wub_drool: Stunning! Absolutely stunning. Filled with lots of details and great use of parts again. The use of the boathull is ofcourse great but even better is the trans-tree-window build in it.