Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

MOC: Oh-ho, the mistle toe hung where you can see

Well, I made I was in the Christmas spirit last night and made this little MOC in about 45 minutes. The pictures aren't the greatest, but I don't have access to my quickcam at the moment, but these are good enough. And yes, you can still see my messy desk back there... :hmpf_bad: More pics may be up soon, especially if anyone wants to see any details.

p1010041.jpg

He looks so sad! :tongue:

p1010046.jpg

p1010053.jpg

And a shot of outside.

p1010058.jpg

And the BS folder when moderated. Hope you guys like it!

Poor Guy.

Simple but it gets your point across perfectly. Can I suggest adding a few colored studs to your mistle toe?

Well, for the next round of pics I'll add some red studs, I think that'll make it better. Thanks for the suggestion, Big Cam.

And I tried to get as much natural light as I could, but I have only one window in my room, and my desk is all the way across :laugh: And without the flash didn't work as well, so flash was the best.

Great MOC, :thumbup: but I feel sorry for the poor guy, all by himself under the mistletoe. :sad:

The head used with the tears on the face works perfectly here. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

ohhh... this boy is so sad... I feel sorry for him :(

The MOC is very good and sesnitive!

Thanks everybody for your comments! And yeah, maybe he should move over, but, he's all alone anyway... I posted this on my facebook and somebody asked if it was me... no, it's not. :tongue:

A verg good and original idea`for a MOC 'KingoftheZempk', true some red to the mistletoe would be nice and maybe something like a box of tissues for the cry baby.....but I think many of us can feel 'we know someone in that has been there done that'. :wink:

Keep on looking for that mistletoe ! :grin:

Haha, nice one KingoftheZempk! Your vig really conveys the message very well, the expression in the lonely dude's face is just perfect for this scene. Great work! :thumbup:

A verg good and original idea`for a MOC 'KingoftheZempk', true some red to the mistletoe would be nice and maybe something like a box of tissues for the cry baby.....but I think many of us can feel 'we know someone in that has been there done that'. :wink:

Keep on looking for that mistletoe ! :grin:

Yeah, he is a bit of a crybaby :tongue:

Poor guy. How will the story end?

Nice job. :classic:

How would you like the story to end? :laugh:

Haha, nice one KingoftheZempk! Your vig really conveys the message very well, the expression in the lonely dude's face is just perfect for this scene. Great work! :thumbup:

Thanks, Kiel!