Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Winter Village: Soup Café

This is my entry for the Expand the Winter Village Contest. I've made a Soup Café as a main building and a small market stand and a skier as some small additions.

5202874556_42b522e805_z.jpg

5202875264_35c6c74d00_z.jpg

It has a light-up brick just like the official sets.

5202279439_77fd79113b_z.jpg

The inside. The mother has a café at the ground floor and the teenage daughter hangs out with her boyfriend in her room upstairs.

5202279753_421c9c23a7_z.jpg

The small market stand outside. This gentleman is selling mulled wine/Glühwien/Glögg to an enjoying customer.

5202279877_866c114dcd_z.jpg

This lady is out skiing in the woods, but once she's finished she will go to the café and get a cup of nice and warming soup.

For more pictures, please visit my flickr.

Thanks for watching!

/Etzel

Excellent 'Etzel' :thumbup: , love that little mulled wine stand, nice cafe (cool counter design) and oh, yeah her little girl is a good little girl......yeah, right ! :laugh:

Good luck and keep on drinking mulled wine ! :grin:

Very cool! I like the colour, and the roof is excellent! The soup lady seems like a nice lady :thumbup::classic:

Edited by prateek

Very cool entry Pretzel.

I love the colour scheme you chose, and the building looks very 'era' free like the official sets. Could be old, could be new.

Oh for a white Christmas with Glögg and spiced cookies! Skål! Skål!

Lovely baby blue house.. default_wubnew.gif Nice job on the interiors, I like the 'daughter with the boyfriend upstairs' scene (just look at the excitement on the guy's face default_laugh2.gif). Overall great job and best of luck in the competition! default_thumbup.gif

Nice build!! It has the feel of the 2 official sets, I woudl buy this!

The roof technique is pretty cool, I Love it!

Pirate

Very nice little house :sweet: I like the choice of color, and the roof and windows are excellent :thumbup:

Great entry Etzel. As others have said I really like the color scheme, the window designs and the thick layer of snow on the roof. The accessories and the interior really make this very much like an official set. :classic:

Great entry! I too particularly like the interior and the minifigs used. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Looks nice, great work. :thumbup:

But one question I have. From where is the torso of the mother? I have it never seen bevor.

Looks nice, great work. :thumbup:

But one question I have. From where is the torso of the mother? I have it never seen bevor.

Thanks, the torso is Mrs. Weasley's from 4840 The Burrows.

I really like this, the light blue color is refreshing to look at. I also like the girl minifig (daughter) inside the house.

I like it, the design is cute and kind of simple, yet well structured. The lighting element is a great touch, and your skier reminds me that I really need to open my collectable minifigs.

Good job Etzel! Love the color of the house and the interior. Great amount of detail here. It looks like a real set! Merry Christmas! :thumbup: