Sign in to follow this  
Murdoch17

Black Double Decker Bus

I orginally built a bus like this out of most of set #4755 Knight Bus. It had a curved rear stair case, and was eventually destroyed back in 2005. I then rebuilt it again in red in 2007, destroyed in 2007. Back in 2009, I thought about rebuilding it once again, this time in black to match the stairs. Now, I have put this together in LDD first. I've already collected the parts that are not buyable, plus the windows. Someday I will have this bus!

The part that's missing in LDD:

5184040227_13559dc25f_m.jpg

My favorite view: the front / side:

5184054415_512cf244b6_m.jpg

The side:

5184667344_94443f1b17_m.jpg

The full front:

5184668878_3406276c90_m.jpg

The rear, showing the hole where the stairs are supposed to go:

5184071179_8fd0d60cfb_m.jpg

Hope you like it, Questions & Comments are welcome. Thanks for reading!

Good MOC, Murdoch17! :thumbup:

I too would like to see pictures of in real bricks. And I agree that it will look better with the staircase at the back.

Well done. :classic:

~buddy~

EDIT: My 200th post. :grin:

Edited by buddy

Thank you all for responding! :classic: I am very suprised I got such fast replys. I was afraid I would never get noticed. :sad: Thank you again! :thumbup:

==Murdoch17==

EDIT: I wish I could post the Lego Digital File. Unfortunatley, last time I tried with Brickshelf, I got a virus, and Flickr won't let me upload it. Oh well...

Edited by Murdoch17

Sorry for bumping this, I just wanted to update the topic. :grin: The bus has been ordered, and should be here around Christmas. (I ordered it on December 2nd, the last day for before Chritmas LDD orders.) I already have the windows, headlights, and staircase, so it should not take long to build. Oh, and another thing! I have Mideval Market Village and am hopeing to get Diagon Alley as soon as it comes out on January 1st. So, as a teaser, here are the pictures I have assembled.

5249289082_9ef697841f_z.jpg

The assembled buildings with my 2007 train station.

5248714531_e377530791_b.jpg

The town map and statistics. The only things I don't have are Diagon Alley and a RC Railroad switch (left). Sorry if it's to big, I didn't think anone could read it if it wasn't that big. (The words blur at smaller sizes.)

Sorry for bumping this once again. This time I just want to say the bus just shipped today. I also changed my mind: I may not get Diagon Alley when it comes out. The reason being: I just ordered 2 space ships, and 2 V-wings. On the other hand: I could cancel the 2 Design by me sets and order Diagon Alley. Anyway, i just wanted to say I will update this as soon as it comes. Thanks for reading!