Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

Howdy from "The Mouth of Brickarms"

Greetings all,

Long-time lurker of these forums who's long appreciated the great news and sense of community that's a hallmark of the Eurobricks forums.

I've been an active member of FBTB, the MCN, and now the Brickarms Forums for some time, and based on my connection with the Brickarms business, Will Chapman has honored me with the position of "Official Brickarms Spokesman" (i.e. "The Mouth of Brickarms" - catchy, no? *sweet* ).

I hope to keep everybody on these forum up to date on the latest goings on at Brickarms, particularly as new products are being developed. I know there's been alot of interest in the new HALO-inspired items Will recently unveiled, but I can assure you that even more great accessories are planned for Mold #3 of Brickarms accessories which is currently in development (I just recieved some new designs from Will to look over today!).

I'm also here to answer any questions anyone might have about Brickarms, so please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. However, please keep in mind that neither Will nor myself are able to comment on many future plans specifically unless such information has already been announced. The Brickarms FAQ on the Brickarms Forums is also a great start in terms of learning more about what goes into selecting what weapons are given the "Brickarms touch".

Really looking forward to being part of this community!

badger

Edited by the enigma that is badger

Hey Badger! I remember you from Brickarms. We're glad to have you here at Eurobricks. So if ya got any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone!

Wow, always good to get another member over, and even better if they're from brickarms >:-)

May thee enjoy thy stay and have lots of LEGO fun. *y* :-P

Welcome to EB, "mouth" :-P I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate the updates and information on Brickarms products! I know many members here make extensive use of your parts, and while I haven't yet myself, many of your upcoming products seem to have seduced me :-D

Hope you enjoy your stay around the forum!

I know many members here make extensive use of your parts, and while I haven't yet myself, many of your upcoming products seem to have seduced me :-D

Thanks for the welcome and kudos for Brickarms!

Just a small bit of clarification - these aren't my weapons per se (although I do own alot of them ;-)), but rather are the sole product of the creativity and design skill of Will Chapman, the creator and owner of the Brickarms business. Will's given me the honor of spreading the "Brickarms word", and I'm happy to bring it to Eurobricks, but as much as I'd love to take credit for designing these great accessories, it's all his doing!

Thanks again!

badger

Thanks for the welcome and kudos for Brickarms!

Just a small bit of clarification - these aren't my weapons per se (although I do own alot of them ;-)), but rather are the sole product of the creativity and design skill of Will Chapman, the creator and owner of the Brickarms business. Will's given me the honor of spreading the "Brickarms word", and I'm happy to bring it to Eurobricks, but as much as I'd love to take credit for designing these great accessories, it's all his doing!

Thanks again!

badger

Well I meant it in the sense that you're a representative :-P I'll be more careful about my wording though ;-)

Well I meant it in the sense that you're a representative :-P I'll be more careful about my wording though ;-)

No worries at all! I just don't want Will to see this thread and think I'm willing to let a little bit of his thunder slide my way ;-)

badger

Welcome to Eurobricks. If you are the "mouth" of Brickarms, who is the "ears"? Or do you multitask? Are there more of you out there? I assume Will is the hands....

Sorry. Sometimes I think I am funny. :-$

Hey and welcome!

God Bless,

Nathan

Welcome to Eurobricks. If you are the "mouth" of Brickarms, who is the "ears"? Or do you multitask? Are there more of you out there? I assume Will is the hands....

Sorry. Sometimes I think I am funny. :-$

What surprises me, is sometimes I think YOU're funny, I must be delirious and in need for medical attention. 8-

Will is most definitely the hands. What that man can do with CAD software and his home CNC never ceases to amaze me.

As far as "ears" go, Will definitely tries to keep up on threads on various forums about his work, but based on how busy he is with all things Brickarms, I do my best to report back to him the reaction online to Brickarms prototypes. So if you really like a design, let your voice be heard because I can guarantee it makes it back to the head honcho himself!

Will's certainly the "brain" since he calls all of the shots in terms of future items, but the ultimate authority is Will's son, Ian. Every since Brickarms product has to have his seal of approval before it goes into production, and if a particular weapon doesn't catch his fancy at all, there's little chance it'll end up as a Brickarms accessory.

This concludes your antatomy of Brickarms lecture!

William

Badger. Badger ,Badger Badger, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM. :-P :-D ;-)

Hello and Welcome on Eurobricks :-)

Badger. Badger ,Badger Badger, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM. :-P :-D ;-)

Thanks for the welcome, but that exceptionally annoying internet craze has nothing to do with my screename. It's a holdover from my days spent as a videostore clerk during which the owner thought I resembled the character "Badger" from the film Better off Dead.

Here's my namesake taking in some informative reading material:

badger04.jpg

badger

Here's my namesake taking in some informative reading material:

Hmm.... and how? 8-|

Guess I

Will's certainly the "brain" since he calls all of the shots in terms of future items, but the ultimate authority is Will's son, Ian. Every since Brickarms product has to have his seal of approval before it goes into production, and if a particular weapon doesn't catch his fancy at all, there's little chance it'll end up as a Brickarms accessory.

This concludes your antatomy of Brickarms lecture!

William

I agree with you totally. Is it just me, or did you just admit your name!? I thought you were an enigma!

(or is it Will speaking through you?)

I agree with you totally. Is it just me, or did you just admit your name!? I thought you were an enigma! (or is it Will speaking through you?)

Yes, Will's full name is William. Looking at the post, I believe I had done a bit of cut and pasting to tighten it up a bit and just forgot to clip that off.

As for "William" rather than "Will", someone I'm close to also goes by "William" and occassionally I'll write William when I mean Will (and vice versa). It's hard to keep straight sometimes!

Of course, I also like Hamlet (which brings yet another William into the conversation!) :-)

badger