Sign in to follow this  
hewkii9

Triceraterror - The Three-Horned Horror of the Religious District

indexed.gif

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the pretentious title. It does not reflect my creation.

In the Religious District of Brickenshoal, one can find many things. Churches, mosques, synagogues, believers, infidels, salvation, damnation, the occasional spaghetti house - and one more thing. A crazed man resembling an ancient beast of yore that likes to throw people off big things.

brickenshoal_024.jpg

A normal church like any other, I presume. Not exactly. The Triceraterror is throwing another innocent man off the building. Even within the church, this vicar [Not the Master!!] is stunned. An innocent man splattered flat on this road.

Here's how it went down. Man. Roof of church. Twilight. Whistling, lookin' out at the city. When bam! The Three-horned Horror leaps onto the roof and growls all scarily. He hoists the man up and chucks him over the edge.

Gallery here. Enjoy-or you might get thrown off a roof!

I think the picture of "An innocent man splattered flat on this road." Should be this picture.

brickenshoal_049.jpg

It's only a small mistake. :tongue:

Now back to the building you've made.

I like the different stone colours in it, it makes it look like an old building. I also like the ground details.

You've added a horrific story behind it. The Triceraterror throwing innoncent people off. :skull: :devil:

The funny thing is the priest inside doesn't notice anything about what is going on above him.

I like this "church" a lot. :thumbup: