Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Washing Day

Yes yes, I know I am not one for posting in the SW Forums, but I couldn't resist posting something for this cool comp.

In every day life, even though she is a Princess, Leia cannot trust a machine or a robot to wash her 'un-mentionables'. When it says warm hand wash, that is what she must to. :tongue:

P1090098.jpg

P1090102.jpg

P1090095.jpg

P1090099.jpg

R2-D2 is a good and patient helper in the laundry. He is pretty good at a Spin Cycle too.

P1090103.jpg

P1090104.jpg

P1090106.jpg

Leia always uses her trusty Yoda brand washing powder. The only really good colour fast powder in the Galaxy.

Very nice entry Cutlass Iz! default_thumbup.gif I really like the concept and the very clever details you've put in there - the flat iron, washing machine, bubble effect, and the Yoda detergent! "Clean in an instant, your clothes will be." - default_yoda.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif Best of luck in the contest!

I like this vignette Izzy!

The Yoda washingpowder package is a neat feature as well!!

Her laundry room looks pretty good to me. Wouldn´t mind one bit to have one like that.

Shared facillity sucks!

Great moc. :thumbup::classic:

I love R2 spinning the wash.

And Yoda has another unknown power. To know how to make the best washing powder.

I think Palpy finds it very difficult to ignore that in the supermarket. :laugh:

Great job!!! I love it! The ironing board, the washing machine, and the R2 dryer is smart! Awesome MOC overall. One of my favourites for sure :thumbup::laugh:

:laugh: This is great Iz, loving the Yoda brand powder and the Iron is great. I think the look on Leia's face is priceless and R2 looks to be useful for a change.

"Ewok stains remove it will"

Excellent job there 'Cutlass Iz'.....I agree Yoda brand washing powder really cleans out those dirty Seperatists out of your clothes ! :wink:

The washing machine seems to have had better days......ah, must have belonged once to Jar Jar ! :laugh:

Good luck 'Cutlass Iz' and keep on MOCing ! :sweet:

Hello!

A very well thought out concept. :classic: Everybody needs cleaned clothes. It's great to see uncexpected characters to be included in teh scene like Yoda and the obviously multi-talented R2D2. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice entry!!

Good to see that even in the galaxy far far away, they have to wash their clothes in a conventional way :tongue:

Good luck!

kzv