Sign in to follow this  
Fat Tony

Redemption- the return of Anakin Skywalker

Aboard the second Death Star, a weakened Darth Vader hurls the evil Emperor down a

reactor shaft to save the life of his son Luke. Though this act redeems him from

the Dark Side, he has been mortally wounded from Palpatine's Sith lightning.

1277179730m_DISPLAY.jpg

12771797322_DISPLAY.jpg

"I never forsaw this!"

12771797311_DISPLAY.jpg

12771797334_DISPLAY.jpg

"Not again!" Imperial officers learn of their impending doom from this holographic projection.

12771797335_DISPLAY.jpg

"Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!" Stormtroopers try to reach a shuttle bay to

escape but find they may be too late. One foolish trooper diving through the closing doors

will not be stopped!

More pics here:

MOCPages

My Small Epic Scene entry

My Medium Epic Scene entry

Edited by Fat Tony

Really good!

I like the bleu effect in the hole.

But the bleu hole isn't right.

It needs to be bigger and some kind of elevator thing needs to be in the middle of it.

I also like vader face in the wall and that holo thingie.

Wow, just plain "Wow!"

These large entries are really blowing me away in this contest.

OMG ! :oh3:

AWESOME 'Fat Tony' smegging AWESOME !!! :laugh:

The MOC involving Palpatine's dead - a winner I say - especially the shot of the evil one falling to his death ! :devil:

The funnest MOC of the contest so far, that imp. officer and his hat plus facial expression - very FUNNY !

Dam you are good at these SW MOC's 'Fat Tony' - I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Damn it! The entries for the large scale category keeps getting better and better. That's a freakin' awesome entry 'Fat Tony'. Excellent job! pirate_thumbup.gif You'll definitely give ACPin and Mos Eisley a run for their money.

I love your presentation chronology, at first I thought it was just the reactor shaft view, but then it was just part of an even larger build. The blue lighting effect of the reactor shaft is simply stunning. And the other details are absolutely fantastic.

Very nice, I like the vader face on the wall, the trooper stuck in the blast door, and this truly is an epic scene. Very nice job!

Really good!

I like the bleu effect in the hole.

But the bleu hole isn't right.

It needs to be bigger and some kind of elevator thing needs to be in the middle of it.

Thanks! Ya, I would have needed a lot more LEGO pieces to make the reactor shaft meters deeper.

Wow, that's so great! The only problem is that the top part is terribly inaccurate. Other than that, it's a winner!

Not too terribly inaccurate, I hope. I could stack your MOC on top there and it'd be perfect! :sweet:

Incredible... if these incredible large MOCs keep coming, I won't stand a chance. I love it! I like the Vader mural.

Great. I like the Vader-shaped part in the wall. I also noticed that you used yellow figs.