bobasdad

MOD: Kopaka, Master of Ice

My son (who is now seven years old) and I recently discovered BIONICLE 2.0. Our first purchase was the Master of Ice and his companion protector. My son was dissapointed by the way the two of them "combined"; so I told him to find a better way to combine them. A few minutes later, he showed me this:

kopaka_1.jpg

kopaka_2.jpg

He had popped off Kopaka's golden shoulder pads and attached a second pair of arms (made entirely out of pieces scavenged from the Protector of Ice) to the exposed ball joints. He then reattached the shoulder pads to the gearbox using a couple of spare pieces and fashioned a pair of "light sabers" for Kopaka to hold in his new hands.

It's a simple mod; but I'm quite proud of my son for coming up with it. Please forgive the lousy photography.

Edited by bobasdad

That's pretty good, no matter the age! :thumbup:

I remember my first Bionicle MOC at that age... Nowhere near as cool.

I think that's one of the wonderful aspects of CCBS- it's easier to come up with sweet-looking stuff.

That's pretty good, no matter the age! :thumbup:

I think that's one of the wonderful aspects of CCBS- it's easier to come up with sweet-looking stuff.

No my very first Bionicle MOC was in SYSTEM! I took the wings of my X-Wing for arms, stacked some bricks into a tower, and placed some guns on the arms and dubbed it; "The Toa of Guns!" Gosh that thing was ugly...

No my very first Bionicle MOC was in SYSTEM! I took the wings of my X-Wing for arms, stacked some bricks into a tower, and placed some guns on the arms and dubbed it; "The Toa of Guns!" Gosh that thing was ugly...

Ha. My first Moc was....Gosh, what was it.... It was a very underarmored version of Thornaxx and Jawblade.

Edited by Anthony12901