Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Elijah Timms

NEW BlueCoats are Coming! NEW BlueCoats are Coming!

So does this means you can take it off the magnetic base? :pir-sing::cannon:

I sure hope, otherwise that giant magnet might bend the bars and let him hobble out!

Regardless, that's good to hear Mr. Timms, enjoy your Bluecoat! Arr!

I sure hope, otherwise that giant magnet might bend the bars and let him hobble out!

Regardless, that's good to hear Mr. Timms, enjoy your Bluecoat! Arr!

From the Black Falcon guy I got from the TRU promotion (unfortunately, I didn't get the Bluecoat guy when I bought over the required amount due to the TRU employee didn't know about the promotion [i went and purchased Lego on the 1st day of the promotion in the morning]) and assuming that the Bluecoat is of the same construction as the Black Falcon, then the magnet is definitely separate from the minifigure.

The Minifigure is a full blown figure that is not glued to anything. The magnet is a piece by itself where you attach a 3x2 piece to it and you attach the minifigure to the 3x2 piece (well, there's an extra 2x1 piece to place it on the 3x2 piece).

From the Black Falcon guy I got from the TRU promotion (unfortunately, I didn't get the Bluecoat guy when I bought over the required amount due to the TRU employee didn't know about the promotion [i went and purchased Lego on the 1st day of the promotion in the morning]) and assuming that the Bluecoat is of the same construction as the Black Falcon, then the magnet is definitely separate from the minifigure.

The Minifigure is a full blown figure that is not glued to anything. The magnet is a piece by itself where you attach a 3x2 piece to it and you attach the minifigure to the 3x2 piece (well, there's an extra 2x1 piece to place it on the 3x2 piece).

That's good to hear, how's the quality on the Black Falcon? Good, I hope?

That's good to hear, how's the quality on the Black Falcon? Good, I hope?

Thank you, the quality of the Black Falcon is pretty good, around the same as the clone troopers. My 20yr old Black Falcon finally have a friend.

Here's some photos to clarify what I'm talking about. Cheers. =)

post-1302-128883914614.jpg post-1302-128883909142.jpg

dsc0053copycopy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I looked more closely now, the magnet does not have a 3x2 piece but a protruding piece that you can attach the 2x1 piece and the minifigure.

Edited by h22chen